7th February 2014, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Complete procedure to get into Oxford university for MBA?

My name is Jaimiti Aamrapali. i am from india.. I am doing b.tech in electrical branch. i am in 1st year.. and after completing btech, i want to go for further study.. I want to do MBA from oxford university.. so please tell me the complete procedure to get admission in oxford university.. and also tell me about fee.
i shall be very very thankfull to you.

3rd March 2014, 08:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Complete procedure to get into Oxford university for MBA?

This is really nice to see you planning your career from before and having a clear idea about your goals and objectives. Most of the students have a common confusion regarding their interest and in which path they should follow in future. Getting admission in Oxford University is a long and difficult process since every detail of the candidate is checked before taking admission.

In order to take admission in Oxford, the first and foremost step is UCAS application. For details regarding the UCAS application, click here. Then you need to appear for the Thinking Skills Assessment (TSA) and score good marks. For selection procedure and criteria, click here.
6th July 2015, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Complete procedure to get into Oxford university for MBA?

How I get admission in mbbs in Oxford university ???eligibilty criteria ,process
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?