4th August 2013, 11:23 PM
charu patil

How can I get admission for PG course after completing B.E? I am a 5th semester student

Now I am in 5th sem.(B.E in electronics & Telecom). Is GATE score is valid for 2years?& if I appear exam in 6th sem.then can I get admission in any college for PG courses after completing my B.E in 2015??will there be any objection from colleges??Is there any role of % of B.E for taking admission??Is any proof is required while taking admission because of such a long gap of 1year???

1st August 2015, 12:21 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission for PG course after completing B.E? I am a 5th semester student

The score of Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering 2015 will remain valid for next three years. However the eligibility criteria for the GATE exam is:

~~Candidate must have done bachelor of technology or engineering from a recognized university. Final year candidates can also apply for the course.

So, you can not apply for the GATE exam being a candidate of sixth semester, you can apply for the GATE exam only in final year that is in seventh semester of bachelor's degree in electronics and communication engineering.

No, there is no role of percentage of marks of bachelor's degree in GATE exam. However if you have any backlog, you need to submit certificate for that signed by Head of department of your branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?