26th January 2012, 07:11 PM
shubhajit bagchi

How can I get an alternative SSB interview date? I've qualified NDA exam but my SSB interview date is coinciding with my practical date of board

respected sir,
i had passed nda written exam and have my ssb interview date on 30 th jan ,at varanasi, for 128 nda cours', first preference is air force. but my practical date for boards are coinciding with the ssb interview dates.so i will not be able to report at the respective center for the interview.also i haven't yet received my call up letter for the ssb interview due to postal delays.so i wanted to seek your help about what to do and how to get the alternative date for the interview.

16th April 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get an alternative SSB interview date? I've qualified NDA exam but my SSB interview date is coinciding with my practical date of board

how can i get an alternative ssb date for airforce..??
5th January 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get an alternative SSB interview date? I've qualified NDA exam but my SSB interview date is coinciding with my practical date of board

I have passed my NDA 2 exam conducted in Aug 2012, while the result is declared last week. Sir my body is almost phisically fit. but my body weight is near 80. there is no question for obisity in my physique. Sir Pl give guideline that is this a disqualification for NDA SSB Medical test.
Ajeesh.S.
9th January 2014, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

i had passed nda written exam and have my ssb interview date on 2ND FEB 2014 ,at MYSORE, first preference is air force. but my practical date for boards are coinciding with the ssb interview dates.so i will not be able to report at the respective center for the interview.Whom to contact and can I get second dates so that after board exams i can appear in SSB interview
26th January 2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared nda 2 2014 written exam and have ssb interview on 2nd February. But my practical dates are coinciding with interview date. What to do??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?