8th December 2010, 10:39 AM
yaad001

When is the SSB interview held? In which month and how will I be notified?

Sir i have qualified the written exam of nda 2..
when will be the ssb interview held?in whch mnth?
how will be i notified?through phone or letter?

24th August 2011, 08:43 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: When is the SSB interview held? In which month and how will I be notified?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaad001 View Post
Sir i have qualified the written exam of nda 2..
when will be the ssb interview held?in whch mnth?
how will be i notified?through phone or letter?
The interview date for the Service Selection Board(SSB) for the NDA 2 exam is not published in the web site of the UPSC.
It will be expected to be published around the month of September.
As you are saying that you have qualified in the written examination of NDA 2
so the call letter will be send at you r address.

All the necessary details regarding the center of examination,goods to be carried are mentioned on the call letter.
So don't worry you will get the call letter for the SSB interview shortly.

For more information on SSB interview for the NDA 2 examination you can visit at the below web site of UPSC
www.upsc.gov.in
You will also get the latest update on NDA 2 exam on the official web sites of Indian Army , Navy and Air force.
27th August 2011, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the SSB interview held? In which month and how will I be notified?

Sir, I have just qualified the written test of NDA-1 2011 . Now I am waiting for the ssb interview call letter . When will it come ? In which month ?
27th August 2011, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the SSB interview held? In which month and how will I be notified?

Sir, I have just qualified the written test of NDA-1 2011 . Now I am waiting for the ssb interview call letter . When will it come ? In which month ?
18th September 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

sir I want to understand that, when SSB tradsmens admit card distribution
15th October 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

when will be the forms for NDA-I be available? its already mid october. They should be out by now.
2nd January 2012, 06:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir tell me that what is the date for submit form of cds direct entry thrue ncc and what is the procedure
13th January 2012, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am Mr.Umang lakandri frm from Jaldhaka so when will i receive the S.S.B call letter.
25th January 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Piyush Sharma, pursuing B.tech(ECE), 3rd year. I have been selected for Indian Army SSB in october 2011 under UES-22 through college placement programme, but uptill now i have not got any confirmation call letter for SSB. Please tell in which month SSB will held, and when to expect call letter. Please mail me at [email protected]
10th February 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

AFTER HOW MUCH TIME LATTER THE SSB INTERVIEW WILL BE CONDUCTED
4th January 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I have qualified NDA 2 written Exam . now I am prepare for 12th Board Exam so when was SSB conducted & what is the date of SSB please give guidence for me. yours faithfully Hitesh Kulkarni My E mail is [email protected]
8th July 2014, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir. i am intrested to join army. but i do know. how will u join. i am studing in B.E( mechanica). the SSB interview when start.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?