30th August 2013, 11:45 PM
sasudamr

How can I get application form for B.Ed correspondence course in Annamalai University

may I know when is the application form issued for b.Ed correspondence course in Annamalai university?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get application form for B.Ed correspondence course in Annamalai University -- [New]
  2. Which year did Annamalai University stop its B.Ed course through correspondence?
  3. Is Annamalai University conducting B.Ed correspondence course? Is NCVT Valid?
  4. How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do correspondence B.Ed from Annamalai university? What is the course fees?
  6. Last date to fill the MBBS course application form for Annamalai university?
  7. Am I eligible to take admission in Kerala University for B.Ed course? I have done my graduation in sociology from Annamalai University
  8. Where to get the forms for B.Ed through correspondence?
  9. Procedure to do law along with B.Com?
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D through RESET after completing MSc Physics from Annamalai University?
  11. Which course to join in software testing field?
  12. Annamalai University B.Ed admission through correspondence?
  13. Am I eligible for B.Ed from Kerala university? I'm a graduate in sociology from annamalai
  14. Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University
  15. How to do M.Com course in correspondence from Punjab University?
  16. How may i join correspondence program in B.A. offered by Bangalore University?
  17. When will I get the admission form for B.Ed under Annamalai University?
  18. How to do correspondence degree in psychology in Annamalai University? I have passed Pre Degree with 2nd class
21st August 2017, 04:11 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I get application form for B.Ed correspondence course in Annamalai University

You can apply for B.Ed correspondence course to Annamalai University after completion of your graduation. Application will be available from the month of June/July on official site. Last Date of application will be in the month of August.

Eligibility
- You must have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates who have passed higher education such as PG, M.Phil or Ph.D are also eligible to apply.

Registration Process
- Visit the official site : www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/adm
- Now click on "Applications-Online" in admission portal.
- Click on "B.Ed/M.Ed".
- Download the prospectus and read it carefully before applying.
- Now click on "B.Ed Degree Programme".
- Register online yourself by providing basic details.
- Submit your application and Note your application number for reference.
- Draw DD of Rs.500/- in favour of "The Registrar, Annamalai University" payable at Chennai.
- Download the filled application and Send it along with required documents and DD to "The Registrar, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar, Chidambaram, Cuddalore, Tamilnadu-608002".

Selection
- Merit List will be prepared of registered candidates based on marks scored in qualifying exam of UG/PG.
- Candidates with highest qualification, weightage marks will be added to base marks for ranking as per qualification. PG - 4 Marks, M.Phil - 5 Marks, Ph.D - 6 Marks.
- Participants in NSS/NCC or Sports at State/National Level will also get weightage of 3 marks which will be added to base marks for ranking.

Counselling Process
- Counselling will be held at Administrative Office of Annamalai University as per schedule of counselling which is displayed on official site.
- You are required to present physically with original certificates for verification at there on your scheduled date of counselling.
- You will be called as per your merit rank.
- At the time of counselling, You will have to pay counselling fee of Rs.2000/- (Rs.1000/- for SC/ST candidates).
- After getting verification, Seat will be allotted to you and your admission is confirmed.

Fees Structure For B.Ed Course
- Tuition Fees : Rs.42,000/- for 1st Year and Rs.42,500/- for 2nd Year.
- Caution Deposit : Rs.500/-
- Hostel and Mess Fee : Rs.40,000/- per year.
22nd August 2017, 06:19 PM
manjira...

Default Re: How can I get application form for B.Ed correspondence course in Annamalai University

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasudamr View Post
may I know when is the application form issued for b.Ed correspondence course in Annamalai university?
The application form for the admission of the candidates in B.Ed distance course in Annamalai University becomes available from the month of June/July every year.

The candidates who wants admission in B.Ed course need to register and apply online through the official website of AnnaMalai University.
http://www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/adm

The guidelines for registration are available in the portal.

After filling up the online application form you need to download it and then send it either by person or through post to

The Registrar
Annamalai University
Annamalainagar
Chidambaram
Cuddalore District
Tamil Nadu
Pin-608002

The hardcopy should reach the university office on or before the last date as mentioned in the portal. For 2017 the last date was 03.08.2017.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?