26th July 2012, 05:59 PM
delmynexon

How to do correspondence degree in psychology in Annamalai University? I have passed Pre Degree with 2nd class

Hi,

I am 39 yrs old, have passed pre degree (2nd group/Physics, chemistry, Biology) with 2nd class. I would like to do correspondence degree in Psychology in Annamalai University. I like to become a counsellor, that's why I am going to proceed with Psychology. Pls let me know what are subjects and language in Phychology. I am from Kerala.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a commerce graduate do correspondence degree in Psychology? University offering 1 year degree in Psychology?
  2. Procedure to join correspondence degree program in Psychology offered by Bangalore University?
  3. Degree from Annamalai university is approved by UGC and AICTE and is valid for government jobs or not?
  4. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  5. How can I do degree course without pre degree? I have passed 10th
  6. Annamalai BSc Psychology 2nd model question papers?
  7. Can I do LLB course in Correspondence having passed Pre Degree from Calicut University in the year of 1977?
  8. Is it a good option to do BBA through correspondence from Sikkim manipal university? Is this degree valuable? I've done 12th std with 50% marks
  9. Which degree can I do after completing Commerce through Correspondence?
  10. How to become a psychologist? what are the degrees to be completed? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to join M.Phil in Annamalai University after pursuing MBA degree?
  12. M.Phil in Psychology in available in colleges through correspondence?
  13. What's the fee structure and admission date for B.Ed degree in Goa university? Ia correspondence course available? I'm a second class B.A graduate
  14. How to take up course related to Psychology after passing 2nd PUC with 61%
  15. Is M.Sc. (IT) degree through correspondence, approved by AICTE?
  16. Eligibility for 3 years LLB at Karnataka University? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  18. Is M.A History correspondence degree and B.Ed regular degree in the same examination valid?
13th June 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do correspondence degree in psychology in Annamalai University? I have passed Pre Degree with 2nd class

i want to persue MA in psychology. How can i persue?
12th May 2016, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do correspondence degree in psychology in Annamalai University? I have passed Pre Degree with 2nd class

Is it possible to do law distance education after pre- degree? What are the conditions for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?