27th August 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course?

Respected sir/madam

please tell me how i can do m.com correspondence from punjab university chandigarh, and also inform me about the price of application form,fees details,due date to get registered in m.com.is it a semester system now.please inform me the full fledge procedure for m.com correspondence from punjab university,chandigarh

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Com course in correspondence from Punjab University?
  2. What is the procedure to get the application form for M.Com correspondence? What is the fee structure? Last date for submission?
  3. M.Com correspondenc through Punjab university? Last date of form submission?
  4. M.Com Ecommerce an be dron from Mumbai University through correspondence? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  5. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  6. Fee structure for private MA course in English from Punjab University? When to get the application forms for this course?
  7. What is the cost of doing M.Com correspondence from Punjab University?
  8. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  9. What is the duration of B.Ed course? Which is the best university? How will I get the application form? Fee structure of it?
  10. How to do LLB through correspondence in Punjab? What is the fee structure?
  11. Last date of B.Ed application form? Fee structure and the course duration?
  12. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  13. Date of MSc Neuroscience Test in SRC? How much percentage is required in Bachelor's Degree and the cost of the application form? What is the fee structure?
  14. How to complete M.Com from Punjab university through correspondence?
  15. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  16. Admission procedure for M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence in PTU? Fee structure of it?
  17. IGNOU offers correspondence M.Phil course? Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Phil course in IGNOU? When the application form will be distributed? -- [New]
  18. What is the fee structure of B.Ed 4 years course in Punjab University
29th August 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course?

plz tell me the last date of submission of correspondence m.com form in punjab university
5th September 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course?

subjects of m.com semester 1?
12th October 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam

please tell me how i can do m.com correspondence from punjab university chandigarh, and also inform me about the price of application form,fees details,due date to get registered in m.com.is it a semester system now.please inform me the full fledge procedure for m.com correspondence from punjab university,chandigarh

My Mobile No.9831022929 and my email ID is [email protected]
25th October 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

procedure of m.com
12th November 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

what is procedure to do m.com from punjab university
3rd February 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

what are fee relacation for Ph,or Sc candidates
28th February 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam

My mobile no. 9923704680 E-mail id - [email protected] Name - Archana Patil Mumbai
6th March 2012, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam

please tell me about procedure of m.com correspodence from p u chd. and date of submisson of form and fees amount.

My mobile no.9814460483 e mail [email protected]
25th May 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam

please tell me how i can do m.com correspondance from punjab university, chandigarh and also inform me about fees details, application form and date of registeration in m.com. please inform me about the full fledge procedure for m.com correspondance from punjab university, chandigarh

name - amandeep kaur
my moblie no. 9815370525
e-mail id - [email protected]
3rd June 2012, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam
please tell me the procedure of doing correspondance m.com from punjab university,fees structure,date of registration,application form

name-Aditi sharma
email [email protected]
mobile no-7355181654
15th June 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for doing m.com correspondence ?
23rd July 2012, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

plz tel me d last date for filing d form of m.com corespondence from panjab university and also all fees structure name-jaspreet kaur, E-mail id- [email protected]
8th August 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,
Please tell me the procedure of doing correspondence m.com from Punjab university, fees structure,date of registration,application form.
Name-Harshminder Kaur.
e-mail [email protected]
21st August 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam

my email id is <[email protected]>
5th September 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam

24th October 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

please tell me any one know the important syllbus about m.com ist semester ?
11th December 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

please tell me how i can do m.com correspondance from punjab university, chandigarh and also inform me about fees details, application form and date of registeration in m.com. please inform me about the full fledge procedure for m.com correspondance from punjab university, chandigarh

MUNISH GARG
[email protected]
25th April 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Pls tell me about m.com correspondence is benefit for future or what procedureto take admissioni Punjab university???
26th April 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

How I can m.com correspondance or private under punjab university ?
Tell the procedure fee details all m
Email id,: [email protected]
4th July 2013, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Is m.com in ccorrespondence course is semester wise or annually? cost of doing m.com in correspondence and last date of subimission of form.
my email id is [email protected]
4th July 2013, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

is m.com is semester wise or not? cost of the m.com in correspondence course and last date of submission of form
my email id [email protected]
19th July 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

is m.com correspondence is semester wise now? last date of submission of form and fee of doing m.com corresspondence from punjab university
29th July 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

how to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course?
16th August 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about procedure of m.com correspodence from p u chd. and date of submisson of form and fees amount.

9814411138 & my Email id is [email protected]
22nd October 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

What is procedure to get the application from for m.com correspodene what is the fee structure last date for submission
10th March 2014, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Good Afternoon Sir,

I have done MBA-Finance (58%) from SMU. I want to do M.Com correspondence from Punjab University, Chd. Kindly inform me the procedure, date and fees required? Also inform after MBA what will be the duration of M.Com (1 year or 2 years)? My email id is [email protected]

Thanks & regards,

Jyoti
10th April 2014, 06:41 PM
pankush singla

Post Re: How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course?

sir/madam

please tell me how i can do m.com correspondence from punjab university chandigarh, and also inform me about the price of application form,fees details,due date to get registered in m.com.is it a semester system now.please inform me the full fledge procedure for m.com correspondence from punjab university,chandigarh[/QUOTE]
20th June 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1263961]Respected sir/madam

please tell me how i can do m.com correspondence from punjab university chandigarh, and also inform me about the price of application form,fees details,due date to get registered in m.com.is it a semester system now.please inform me the full fledge procedure for m.com correspondence from punjab university,chandigarh as per new schedule 2014

MOBILE NO. 7508589930 EMAIL- [email protected]
12th July 2014, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Redpected Sir/Madam,
please tell me how i can do m.com correspondence from punjab university,chandigarh and also inform the fees detais,due date to get registration in m.com correspondence is it a semester system now.
20th July 2014, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,

please tell me how i can do m.com
correspondence from punjab university
chandigarh, and also inform me about the fees details,due date to get
registered in m.com.is it a semester system
now.please inform me the full fledge procedure for
m.com correspondence from punjab
university,chandigarh as per new schedule 2014.
e mail id:
[email protected]
15th August 2014, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

How can i get admission in m com through correspondence in the session starting in2014
19th August 2014, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

What is last date of registration in m.com coorespondence form punjab university
17th July 2016, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me procedur of m.com corspondenc and fees certeria of course plz reply of my mail adress [email protected]
23rd April 2017, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of m.com correspondence from panjab university? What is the fees structure? What is the last date for submission of form 2017-18 ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?