20th September 2011, 07:43 PM
sanyog55

How can I get CS exam enrollment exam form? Where should I submit the form?

I am appearing for cs exam in this december for foundation course, how to get exam enrollment form and when to submit the form ?

21st September 2011, 11:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get CS exam enrollment exam form? Where should I submit the form?

You cannot apply for the course now as it is late. You can only apply for the exam in June. To apply for the exam in December you should have registered before 31st March. If you want to appear for the exam in June then do register before 30th September. You can visit the ICSI site to know the contact details of the center near you.
22nd March 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get CS exam enrollment exam form? Where should I submit the form?

WHAT TO DO AFTER SUBMITTING RESPONSE SHEET TO ICSI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?