12th May 2010, 01:00 PM
lkkabra

Which exam should appear to get Senior Lecturer Post in any college? Where will I get the form? how to submit the fees? Last date of filling the form?

Respected Sir/madam
I had appeared for M.Sc. II yeat in this march from amravati university. I secured 72% in I year. Please guide me which exam i should plan(NET or SET) to get senior lecturer post in college. Secondly as i am married therefore i have to live in akola(maharahtra) only. Please give me schedule of exams also. From where Will i get exam forms & how to submit fees. What is the last date of filling the form. your response is awaited.

Regards
Leena Kabra

17th June 2013, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exam should appear to get Senior Lecturer Post in any college? Where will I get the form? how to submit the fees? Last date of filling the form?

which qualification required for degree (B.Sc.) college?

25th May 2014, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exam should appear to get Senior Lecturer Post in any college? Where will I get the form? how to submit the fees? Last date of filling the form?

sir, i have completed msc in polymer chemistry.myage is 39.can i elegible for set /net exem.what about age limit for senior lecture.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?