24th December 2010, 08:08 AM
aryanirma

How many students appear for Haryana PMT last year? If I do 12th from Punjab can I avail the benefits of Punjab quota?

how many students appeared fpr haryana pmt in2010. secondly, i reside in haryana and can i do my 10+2 from punjab and avail benefit of punjab quota in punjab pmt

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for PMT, Punjab? I am pursuing 12th from Punjab and having residential of Haryana
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for Punjab PMT? I belong to Haryana
  3. Can I appear in Punjab PMT if did 10th from Haryana but 12th from Punjab?
  4. Will I be able to avail the 85% quota in Punjab after residing in Punjab with Punjab Domicile?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Punjab PMT 2015 exam?
  6. Am I eligible to write Punjab PMT? I belong to Haryana but my father was posted in a national bank situated in Punjab
  7. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT? I have done my schooling from Punjab and having residential of Haryana
  8. Which state PMT's can I give this year other than Punjab PMT?
  9. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT after passing 11th and 12th from Mansa? I dont have a domicile of Punjab
  10. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT after passing 12th exam from Punjab Education Board
  11. What is the eligibility criteria of Punjab PMT? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I avail Punjab quota? I've done 12th std from Chandigarh and my domicile is of Punjab
  13. Where can I appear under 85% state reservation quota?
  14. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT test after passing 10th from Punjab
  15. Am I eligible to appear in Punjab PMT being a Domicile of Haryana and studied in Army Public School, Punjab? -- [New]
  16. Will I be able to get admission in any medical college in Punjab under government quota? I have got 865 rank in Punjab PMT
  17. Am I eligible to give Punjab PMT test? What is the upper age limit for Punjab PMT test?
  18. What is meant by Punjab students quota? I have done my schooling from Chandigarh and having a residential of Mohali. Am I considered under Punjab students quota? Is there any further reservation available for OBC category?
28th February 2012, 05:30 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many students appear for Haryana PMT last year? If I do 12th from Punjab can I avail the benefits of Punjab quota?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryanirma View Post
how many students appeared fpr haryana pmt in2010. secondly, i reside in haryana and can i do my 10+2 from punjab and avail benefit of punjab quota in punjab pmt
It is very difficult to say how many students appeared for any examination in any state. If you are a residence of Punjab you can certainly do your 10+2 from Punjab and if you have Punjab State domicile certificate you will definitely get the benefit of the quota system in Pre- Medical Test examination.

The state quota system also have reservation for SC/ST/OBC, other than General category.
24th March 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many students appear for Haryana PMT last year? If I do 12th from Punjab can I avail the benefits of Punjab quota?

how many questions in hpmt entrance exam
16th June 2012, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

how many marks i need to score to get a MBBS seat in general category in HARYANA PMT ?
26th July 2013, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

In 2014 NEET will starts or old tests punjab pmt occurs??
10th March 2015, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

My schooling is from haryana and i m haryana residental which pmt i can give
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?