11th July 2011, 01:47 PM
SHANU PANDE

How can i get details about m.sc. Economics?

I HAVE GOT M.Sc. ECONOMICS AT BITS GOA. WILL I CERTAINLY GET B.E. IN THE NEXT YEAR? HOW GOOD IS ITS PLACEMENT?
I CAN GET B.TECH.IN MMMEC GKP ? WHICH IS BETTER?

25th September 2015, 11:49 PM
JSD.

Default Re: How can i get details about m.sc. Economics?

It is good that you are going to do the MSc in economics.MSc is Master in science course. This course deals the details of the science and technology.

As you are telling that After completing the M.tech course you are interested to do the B.E./B.tech course. I will suggest you to not to go for it.Because after completing your MSc degree you can do the M.tech course.

M.tech course is the master Degree course in the engineering stream which is much better then the bachelor degree in engineering stream. After completing the MSc you can appear in the GATE exam.

Gate is an entrance exam for the admission in the top and reputed M.tech colleges. The basic eligibility criteria for this exam is to have either a bachelor degree in engineering stream or a master degree in science stream. Ie. You must have either B.E./B.tech degree or MSc degree to be eligible for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?