22nd February 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I get details regarding colleges and universities for career counselling?

i have done PG Diploma in career counselling and now i want to open a career counselling centre for that i want the details of all colleges and universities in india . from where i can find them with all details.

10th December 2019, 11:17 PM
Ali Mirza Bhai

Default Re: How can I get details regarding colleges and universities for career counselling?

Many schools affiliated to IB, CIE, CBSE, and ISC boards have certified counselors on their payroll. Additionally, they also conduct seminars, workshops, and special counseling sessions for Grade 10 & 12 students, in collaboration with external career guidance counselors and/or college admissions counselors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?