20th April 2011, 06:21 PM
Shwethaformulateip

List of all Indian Colleges(Private,Government or Affiliated to Universities)? Contact details along with their website address?

Can you please provide me a list of all Indian colleges irrespective of whether they are pvt govt or affiliated to universities with its website address

Regards,
Shwetha

18th June 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of all Indian Colleges(Private,Government or Affiliated to Universities)? Contact details along with their website address?

my aieee rank is 42000 which collage best for me
20th June 2011, 05:03 PM
rinkygoyal

Default Re: List of all Indian Colleges(Private,Government or Affiliated to Universities)? Contact details along with their website address?

TOP 10 COLLEGES IN INDIA

Loyola College
Arts College
Address : Chennai 600034, Tamil Nadu,
Phone: +91-44-28178200
Fax: +91-44-28175566

St. Xavier's College
Arts College
Address : Mumbai

Lady Shri Ram College for Women
Arts College
Address : Lajpat Nagar-IV, New
Delhi 110024
Phones: 91-11-26434459, 26460400, 26460434
Fax: 91-11-26216951

St.Stephen's College
Arts College
Address : University Enclave, Delhi 110 007, India.
Phone : ( 91-011) 2766 7271
Fax : ( 91-011 ) 2766 2324

Presidency College
Arts College
Address : 86/1 College Street,
Pin - 700073 Kolkata (Calcutta) West Bengal
Phone: 22411960

Madras Christian College (MCC)
Arts College
Address : Tambaram,
Chennai 600 059
Phone: 2375741 Fax: 2377352

Miranda House
Arts College
Address : University of Delhi,
Patel Chest Marg, Delhi-110007.
TelePhone: 7667367
Fax: 011-7667367/7666341

Daulat Ram College
Science College
Address : University of Delhi 4,
Patel Marg, Maurice Nagar
Phone : 011-27667863

Hansraj College Mahatma
Science College
Address : Hans Raj College Road,
University of Delhi, Delhi 110 007
Phone: 91-11-27667747, 27667458
Fax : 91-11-27666338

Shri Ram College Of Commerce
Commerce College
Address : University of Delhi,
Maurice Nagar, Delhi-110007.
Fax : 011-27666510
Phone: 011- 27667905

National Law School of India University (NlSIU) Bangalore
Law College

List of Top MBA Colleges in India

Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode Indian Institute of Management Indore
XLRI Management Institute Jamshedpur IIFT – Indian Institute of Foreign Trad
FMS – Faculty of Management Studies NMIMS – Narsee Monjee Institute of Management and Higher Studies
ISB – Indian School of Business Hyderabad MDI – Management Development Institute
SPJIMR – S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research SIBM – Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
IMT – Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad TAPMI – T.A. Pai Management Institute
Nirma Institute of Managemen Ahmadabad JBIMS – Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
IRMA – Institute of Rural Management Anand MICA – Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad
XIMB – Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneshwar IIPM – Indian Institute of Planning and Management
Amity Business School Noida SIMSR – KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research
LIBA – Loyola Institute of Business Administration

Top Engineering Colleges in India List

Indian Institute of Technology – IIT Delhi Indian Institute of Technology – IIT Kanpur
Indian Institute of Technology – IIT Kharagpur Indian Institute of Technology – IIT Bombay
Indian Institute of Technology – IIT Madras Indian Institute of Technology – IIT Guwahati
Indian Institute of Technology – IIT Roorkee
IT-BHU Institute of Technology – Banaras Hindu University

ICFAI Institute of Technology Hyderabad VEC – Vasavi Engineering College Hyderabad
BIT – Bangalore Institute of Technology SVUCE – Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering
Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology Hyderabad GCE – Government College of Engineering Pune
23rd June 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

How Can I know that C.v. raman University affliated by Gov. and this university are approved by patwari Exam
8th July 2011, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

List of private colleges affilated to university of delhi
22nd July 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have completed my diploma in e.c. In 2011 from gtu. Can i get the admission in 2012 based on d to d? If yes ,what is the effect on percentage. please reply.
23rd December 2011, 12:26 PM
Apsira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of private colleges affilated to university of delhi
List of all Indian Colleges
29th January 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the list of colleges for MBA which are affiliated to BHU in india?
31st March 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I have given my 12 exam from commerce stream i want to know the best courses for me and i am an average student
31st March 2012, 08:41 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shwethaformulateip View Post
Can you please provide me a list of all Indian colleges irrespective of whether they are pvt govt or affiliated to universities with its website address

Regards,
Shwetha
HI!
For List of all university in India state wise you click below:-
http://www.indiastudycenter.com/univ/list.htm

OR

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ities_in_India

GOOD LUCK!
11th June 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

is samalkha Group of Institution got the affiliation of B.Tech from Kurukshetra University for the session 2012-2013
25th June 2012, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

manav parvathy is goverment affiliated university?
10th January 2013, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

number of private colleges in india
13th February 2013, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

i want the status of affiliaed colleges in dr babasaheb ambedkar marathwada uni aurangabad
9th May 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

i want the website address to know different colleges in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?