28th May 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Counseling procedure conducted for admission in engineering colleges for WBJEE? How can we apply for 2nd counseling?

Hello sir/madam,

I have given wbjee 2011. I want to know about counselling process conducted for the admissions in engineering colleges of west bengal. I have heard that attending second counselling is a better option if we score a rank within 30000 to 40000 in wbjee. Is it so?
And how to apply for attending second counselling. Is it better to attend second counselling as the even the good colleges open their seats for the low rankers when their seats remain vaccant after first counselling?

Related Questions:
  1. Counseling date and top most colleges of the wbjee? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  3. What is the procedure for Re-Counseling?
  4. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  5. Where the counseling will be held for WBJEE? What is the requirement for counseling?
  6. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  7. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  8. Is there any chance for me in 2nd counseling of WBJEE for CSE branch after scoring 3500 rank?
  9. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?
  10. What is the counseling date? of WBJEE? Can I get any mechanical engineering in government college? My WBJEE rank is 6969
  11. When does the counseling start for WBJEE? Procedure to get admission in medical/dental college by counseling -- [New]
  12. Sports quota in WBJEE counselling
  13. Date of medical counseling for WBJEE medical rankers? Date of sale of application forms of counseling?
  14. Should I expect Heritage in 2nd counseling after scoring 8923? Do all colleges participate in 2nd counseling?
  15. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  16. Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?
  17. Counselling date and place after scoring 29000 rank in WBUEE?
  18. Date of counseling and place of counseling for 52618 ranker?
7th July 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Counseling procedure conducted for admission in engineering colleges for WBJEE? How can we apply for 2nd counseling?

i want to know about details of T.F.W. catagory. can i join the counselling in genaral catagory after attend as a candidate of T.F.W. category,if i do not take a sit?
15th July 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Counseling procedure conducted for admission in engineering colleges for WBJEE? How can we apply for 2nd counseling?

my rank in jem2011 is 10124.i want to know if i appear in counsilling of t.f.w catagory and if ihave not got admission in a satisfactory college.then can i reappear in the counsilling of general catagory?
28th July 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

When wil conducting counsling 2011
30th July 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

order of certificates while applying to officer of eamcet
31st May 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

sir i got a rank 20190 can i gt in itme diamond harbour road???????
15th September 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

is there any chance to get seat in 2nd counselling my rank is 60160 cse branch
9th June 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

i have got 9318 rank in wbjee and i want to take admission in food/nano tecnology,or chemical engeneering in jadavpur or shivpur.my tfw rank is 1460.so can i got chance in this stream from any of this university?
21st June 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

How will i attend engineering councelling
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?