10th July 2013, 01:12 AM
Raju behera

How can I get entry in government company like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, HAL?

Hi...
sir i raju behera would like to know how a student can get a entry in govt. Companly like bhel,sail,gail,hal....nd tell me wht type of questions r in interview?be help me..thanking u

Related Questions:
  1. After B.Tech CSE which course should I take up?
  2. Links of the government companies like BHEL, GAIL, SAIL, DRDL, DMRL?
  3. List of books to be referred for PSU exam such as SAIL,BHEL,GAIL in the field of HR?
  4. List of Opening jobs for EEE Graduate?
  5. Can I apply for NTPC, BHEl, GAIl, SAIL and other PSU's exam?
  6. Can I apply for Internship programme in GAIL, SAIL or BHEL if pursuing 4th year of B.Tech(ECE)?
  7. What are the jobs available for BCA or MCA passing students in Punjab?
  8. What are the career options after mechanical engineering?
  9. Job opportunities in NTPC, SAIL, BHEL or GAIL for PGDBM(HR) candidate who has working experience of 4.5 years? -- [New]
  10. Can I apply for NTPC, NHDC, ONGC, IOCl, HPCL, SAIL, BHEL, GAIL?
  11. In which companies can I apply under PSU? Can I apply for DRDO exam? How will my experience benefit while applying for PSU exam?
  12. Previous years papers of PSU's like BHEL,NTPC, ONGC, IOCL, GAIL, SAIL etc? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the best approach for preparing for government jobs like BHEL, SAIL, CDS Merchant Navy
  14. What kind of Job roles I can apply in Mechanical Companies being a candidate having done Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering and Masters in International Business Management?
  15. How many public sector exams are held in India?
  16. Which are the various exams that take E&C engineers? What is the syllabus for BHEL, SAIL, GAIL for electronics engineers recruitment exam?
  17. Career opportunities through Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  18. Syllabus of different PSU exams for management trainee posts?
10th July 2013, 09:50 AM
RAMESHKAMULLA

Thumbs up Re: How can I get entry in government company like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, HAL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raju behera View Post
Hi...
sir i raju behera would like to know how a student can get a entry in govt. Companly like bhel,sail,gail,hal....nd tell me wht type of questions r in interview?be help me..thanking u
Nowadays Navaratna Companies also follow similar trend as Private Companies. They are taking Gate score as primary criteria to call for interview.Interview will consist of technical as well as non technical sometime they may ask about your project etc.

for more details go through following link....

careers.bhel.in/et_gate2013/static/etgate2013.pdf‎

All The Best
10th July 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get entry in government company like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, HAL?

sir i done my graduation with 51;/; in b.com stream. Am i eligible to do a job in IOC.
10th July 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get entry in government company like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, HAL?

hi i want to know hw can i become a part of indian ambassy?
10th July 2013, 08:46 PM
megayounus786

Quote:
Hi...
In order to get recruited in the these govt jobs then you have to crack GATE exam. I you have passed gate exam with good ranking then then govt company itself call you to join in their company!

so all the best
10th July 2013, 08:55 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Hi...

You have to write the GATE Exams if you want to apply to PSU Companies like BHEL,SAIL etc

Most of the Navratna PSU and Maharatna PSU only shortlist candidates based on the GATE scores.

Since GATE is considered to be tough exams which tests candidates knowledge and is conducted by IIT, PSU has decided to do away with written tests.

In this way candidates now only have to write one exam that is GATE and apply to PSU on the basis of GATE scores.

If shortlisted they can attend interviews

Eligibilty to apply for the GATE exams is:
>> BE/BTECH/BARCH pass or Final year student

>> M.SC/MCA/MA with subjects/branch Science / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Applications or equivalent

>> Integrated Master’s degree programs or Dual Degree programs in Engineering / Technology (Five year programme).This programme should have been done just after passing class 12th
11th July 2013, 11:41 AM
Mounika@asn

I m mechanical engineer of B.Tech III year.How can I crack GATE with topmost rank?Can anyone suggest me
11th July 2013, 06:48 PM
megayounus786

Quote:
Hi...
you need to crack gate exam in order to join those mindblowing companies

they will select you automatically if you got nice score in GATE exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?