10th October 2010, 11:28 PM
shivam mehrotra

Which are the various exams that take E&C engineers? What is the syllabus for BHEL, SAIL, GAIL for electronics engineers recruitment exam?

sir i would like to know the various psu exams that take up e&c engineers. if you could send me syllabus for bhel, sail,gail, etc for electronics engineers recruitment exam. reply soon

Related Questions:
  1. Best books for preparation for exams of BSNL, DRDO, ISRO, NTPC, SAIL and BHEL for ECE engineers?
  2. List of vacancies in government sector for Civil Engineer with procedure to apply -- [New]
  3. Different jobs for mechanical engineer in government sector?
  4. List of Books which should be preferred by ECE engineers for the preparation of government Jobs like at BSNL,DRDO,ISRO,NTPC,SAIL,BHEL ?
  5. Which institute provide best result for IES coaching in north India?
  6. Syllabus and Model Question Papers for SAIL Management Trainee Exam for Electrical Engineers?
  7. Can MSc electronics and telecommunication graduates apply for railway recruitment board selection engineers?
  8. List of books to be referred for PSU exam such as SAIL,BHEL,GAIL in the field of HR?
  9. What is the aspect of placement of electronics engineers (especially in india)??
  10. BHEL syllabus for Electronics & Communication Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for Internship programme in GAIL, SAIL or BHEL if pursuing 4th year of B.Tech(ECE)?
  12. Government Jobs after MBA in HR?
  13. Scope of B.Tech Chemical Engineering? Salaries offered through the course? Will there be any scholarships to pursue M.Tech?
  14. Can I apply for NTPC, BHEl, GAIl, SAIL and other PSU's exam?
  15. Can I apply for NTPC, NHDC, ONGC, IOCl, HPCL, SAIL, BHEL, GAIL?
  16. What are the advantages of doing M.Tech course if I wanted to get a government job in future?
  17. Am i eligible for MNC after scoring 55% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 66% in B.Tech
  18. How can I get entry in government company like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, HAL?
1st February 2012, 09:01 PM
Ankul R Singh Chauhan

Thumbs up Re: Which are the various exams that take E&C engineers? What is the syllabus for BHEL, SAIL, GAIL for electronics engineers recruitment exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivam mehrotra View Post
sir i would like to know the various psu exams that take up e&c engineers. if you could send me syllabus for bhel, sail,gail, etc for electronics engineers recruitment exam. reply soon
Hello there,
Here is the list of various exams that you were searching for:

ONGC - GT
BHEL
GAIL
SAIL - MT
NTPC
ECIL - GET
NIC
SAMEER
HAL
BIS
EIL
CIL
AFCAT
SJVNL

etc.

for the syllabus of BHEL, GAIL, SAIL you should consider the syllabus of GATE Exam b/c if you want to crack the BHEL,GAIL AND SAIL exams you need to crack the gate with at least above 90 percentile.

for gate syallbus go to http://www.iitk.ac.in/gate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?