30th April 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I get the form for LLB in LU?

How can i get a form for llb in lu...please tell me how can i get the form

28th May 2012, 08:07 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get the form for LLB in LU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can i get a form for llb in lu...please tell me how can i get the form

Candidate seeking to pursue 3 years LLB program, from Lucknow University, must have completed the bachelors degree program from University of Lucknow with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks. Candidate belonging to reserved category needs to have scored a minimum of 40% aggregate marks. 20% seats are available for candidates who have completed the bachelors degree from any other University provided that the merit of the candidates of other University is not below the merit of the last candidate admitted from amongst Lucknow University graduates. Admission is on the basis of percentage of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination plus the weightage.The maximum age for admission to LLB is 30 years for Gen/OBC candidates

The admission form can be obtained from the head office of the University or may also be downloaded from the official website of the Lucknow University.
10th April 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get the form for LLB in LU?

Kya LLB Hons english me hoti hai hindi me nhi?aur lucknow university me form kab mile ga?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?