19th April 2014, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

LLB through distance learning along with CS?

I m a cs final year student.i want to knw whether it is fine to do llb through distance learning if i only want cs
llb as an added qualification as some job profiles for cs require
an candidate to be having both degrees cs and llb
As m having below 45%in graduation it is nt possible for me to
llb from a regular college as i dnt qualify eligibilty criteria
so please help

7th May 2014, 11:59 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: LLB through distance learning along with CS?

Yes, it is difficult to do LLB as regular as you have not sufficient marks in graduation. And as you want to do LLB then it is not possible with 45% marks you should have minimum 50% marks after that you will be able to apply for this course and as you are doing CS then you should concentrate on your course and do something in this field and i think there is no profit or value of llb in your job if you want to get CS job.

So, don't think about this course and thorough distance learning this course have no value. So, give your full attention to CS course. After that you will be able to get good marks and be able to get good job after the CS.

You have to score good marks in CS after that you can apply for the job in best companies and there you may get good salary. And after getting good marks you will get good and reputed company and after getting experience you can try for another best company.

So, give your attention to CS course and don't waste your time to think about any other course.

There are many good companies in India and some are in government sector and you can apply for those companies also and this is best to choose CS for your career.
18th September 2014, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Iam bba final year student iam looking for best college to do tha llb course please tell me how many colleges will be best for me what they are procedure to get admission in best college give me all information about llb regarding best college and i also want to know does tha llb course in hindi
24th April 2015, 01:31 PM
amanshrivastava98

See, you can pursue 2 courses at the same time.

It is the guideline of UGC.

So, you first have to complete the graduation and then take the admission in LLB.

LLB can be done through 2 modes :

1. By fighting the CLAT examination.

2. Through simple LLB.

If you appear in CLAT and secure a good rank in that then you will be given admission in any of the National Law Universities across the country for a 5 years BA-LLB degree.

But if you have completed graduation then you are not eligible for CLAT.
A simple LLB, you are eligible.

Many university acoross the country are there which offer a LLB degree through regular as well as the private mode.

There is no such hard and fast eligibility criteria for that.

The candidate just have to pass the graduation and all the subject in that successfully as per the guidelines of UGC.
21st September 2019, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

H.S 44% Year of passing 2012 I'm OBC (B) I want to LLB 5years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?