30th June 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I get information about B.Pharm course by Sagar University?

Sir,there are 113 marks i got in entrance exam for b-pharm conducted by dr. H. S. Gour sagar university.i belong in obc(ncl) category .for this category cut off marks for first counselling announced are 118.is there will be second counselling?or there is some other options for me about it?plz tell me.
-Tarun

30th June 2015, 03:40 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How can I get information about B.Pharm course by Sagar University?

Wait for the second merit list there are most chances that you will get admission in 2nd merit list so wait for second merit list there is no other way to get admitted in the desired college or if you wanna know something then i suggests you visit the college they will guide you better than anyone or in free of cost , You should also buy a prospectus because in the prospectus you will get all information regarding colleges admission procedure seats allotted categorized and much more
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?