14th October 2011, 11:40 AM
sagar.karia

How to do training in Gujarat after passing from electronics and communication field?

Hello sir,

My name is Sagar Karia, i am a student of Rajasthan Technical University of 3rd year,5th sem in Electronics & Communication field. I want to do my training from gujarat. So plz get me some information regarding companies and their forms.

Thank you,

Sagar Karia

Related Questions:
  1. How to take embedded related field training in Ahmedabad, Gujarat after passing electronics and communication engineering?
  2. Name of some companies in Kerala for training in Electronics or Communication field?
  3. What are the possible training areas I can apply for while doing Electronics and Communication engineering?
  4. ECE specialization is available in MS or not?
  5. List of companies providing training in Electronics and communication field? How can I do training in D.R.D.O? I'm a B.Tech 3rd semester student
  6. Theoretical classes during training is beneficial? Industrial courses for training apart from communication field?
  7. Does companies offer theoretical knowledge in training session? Industrial training for Electronics student? -- [New]
  8. How to do training in summer vacations after passing electronics and communication?
  9. Which training would be beneficial for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering student?
  10. List of companies providing 1 month training in Vadodara(Gujarat)? What's the are fields can be opted by an I&C engineering in training program? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Courses which can be done in different areas after B.E ECE?
  12. Which Company/Industry gives internship training related to B.E Electronics and Communication field?
  13. Best company in Gujarat for training in Embedded System?
  14. Reputed companies in field of Electronics and Communication for 6 months of training?
  15. Procedure to join ISRO for training purpose while pursuing Electronics and Communication?
  16. How to get a suitable job or training after completing diploma in ETC?
  17. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  18. List of all major training centres in Bhopal for Electronics and Communication?
2nd May 2014, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do training in Gujarat after passing from electronics and communication field?

Bsnl rttc gives training for summer vacation in ahemdabad sarkhej highway.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?