25th July 2011, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

How can I get information about how to get admit card of TTA exam in Bihar circle?

respected sir,

I am jayesh chaudhary from himmatnagar,sabarkantha,GUJARAT. Sir, i didn't get admit card of TTA exam in bihar circle which is held on 28th july. Sir, please give me information about that on my email id. please sir.

my email-id is [email protected]

31st October 2016, 10:08 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: How can I get information about how to get admit card of TTA exam in Bihar circle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir,

I am jayesh chaudhary from himmatnagar,sabarkantha,GUJARAT. Sir, i didn't get admit card of TTA exam in bihar circle which is held on 28th july. Sir, please give me information about that on my email id. please sir.

my email-id is [email protected]

Bihar TTA stands for Telecom Technical Assistant exam. If you want your admit card then please visit the official website of the TTA exam. You can download it from here. Go to the official website. Click on the official link and download link on the official site. Then download your admit card by filling the correct details.
There are following eligibility required for the exam.
You should have a 3 years diploma in engineering in any of the following stream, Telecommunication, Electronics, Electrical, Computer, Instruments, Information Technology.
Your age should be between 18 to 27 yaers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?