7th November 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I get information about a student studying in RV College of Engineering Mysore Raod, Bangalore?

Dear sir, I wanted to know about a student studying in RV college of engineering in mysore road, Bangalore. Is Keerthi Raaj Aithal a student of RV College of Engineering Mysore road, Bangalore. Please help me out in this regard.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges I can get with CET rank 3544 in Karnataka?
  2. Which colleges can I get after scoring 17375 rank in COMEDK?
  3. List of the colleges where I can get E&CE after scoring a rank of 31036?
  4. What's the criteria for answering KCET? I'm 12th std student studying in Goa
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(CSE/IT) if secured 2632 rank in KIITEE?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student in Mysore/Bangalore?
  7. Am I not eligible for M.Tech/MS after scoring 88.8%, 57.5% & 57.25% in 10th, 12th & B.E respectively? Best universities for M.Tech and MS?
  8. Which is the best university providing distance education in Karnataka for M.Tech in computer science
  9. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I am studying in 12th from Goa but my parents belong to Karnataka. I was born in Karnatka
  10. Which are the best colleges in Karnataka?
  11. Which are the evening colleges colleges offering BSc and MSc in Bangalore and Mysore? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET exam? I am pursuing my 12th from Goa but my parents belong to Karnataka
  13. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech(Information Science) 2nd year student in Mysore and Bangalore?
  14. Will I get medical seat after scoring 3252 rank in KCET?
  15. Top Ten BCA Colleges in India?? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to study in Bangalore from 8th class? How can I get admission in engineering college?
  17. In which engineering college I may get a seat in B.Tech course at Mysore? How may I get the cut off ranking for the same?
  18. When will vacancies of Indian army medical officers be out?
22nd May 2019, 04:41 PM
Dexpert
Member+

Default Re: How can I get information about a student studying in RV College of Engineering Mysore Raod, Bangalore?

Dear,
As you want to know about a student studying in RV college of engineering
You can get few information about it as given below :
==>LIST OF STUDENT ADMITTED TO 1ST YEAR 2016 - 2017 :https://rvce.edu.in/sites/default/fi...20-%202017.pdf
==>LIST OF STUDENT ADMITTED TO 1ST YEAR 2015 - 2016 : https://rvce.edu.in/sites/default/fi...20-%202016.pdf
==>LIST OF STUDENT ADMITTED TO 1ST YEAR 2014 - 2015 : https://rvce.edu.in/sites/default/fi...20-%202015.pdf
I hope this information may help you
22nd May 2019, 06:14 PM
Gowtham417

Default Re: How can I get information about a student studying in RV College of Engineering Mysore Raod, Bangalore?

RV college of Engineering which is in Mysore road Bangalore which is well known college in Bangalore as well as in Karnataka also they have college official blogs and Facebook pages there they write about there students who are giving good performances and if the student participate any college activities and Events you can easily get in college sites. you can directly consult to college management you can ask the person to meet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?