17th February 2012, 03:47 PM

Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET exam? I am pursuing my 12th from Goa but my parents belong to Karnataka

i am class 12th student studying in goa, but my parents are natives of karnataka
and have been graduated from bangalore and mysore university. i myself born in
bangalore. we have property in bangalore and mysore. so i would like to know
whether i can answer kcet without answering kannada paper?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for Karnataka CET? What's the procedure for the same? I belong to Goa but my both parents belong to Karnataka
  2. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa?
  3. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I am studying in 12th from Goa but my parents belong to Karnataka. I was born in Karnatka
  4. ELigibility criteria for Karnataka CET for a Karnatak resident studying in Kerala?
  5. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 12th from karnataka and my parents belong to karnataka
  6. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  7. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing 12th in Tamilnadu but residing in Karnataka?
  8. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET exam? I have done my 10th from M.P and 12th from Karnataka
  9. What is the eligibility criteria to take up Karnataka CET?
  10. Eligibilty for kcet in terms of domicile of parents and myself? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am i eligible to write CET exam in Karnataka?
  12. Will I be eligible for Karnataka CET after studying in class 11th in CBSE board? My parents are from Karnataka
  13. List of exams I need to write for learning Kannada? Is it simple?
  14. Am I eligible to write KCET 2016 exam if I started continuing 6th standard from Karnataka? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  16. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 10th from kerala and 12th from karnataka
  17. Eligibility to appear in Diploma CET for a candidate who belongs to Karnataka and studied in AP?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for common entrance test for MBBS in Karnataka?
7th December 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET exam? I am pursuing my 12th from Goa but my parents belong to Karnataka

i am in 12th now and studying in Bnaglore from 1 year so does i am eligible for writing the CET karnatka
7th November 2013, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET exam? I am pursuing my 12th from Goa but my parents belong to Karnataka

how to download XII Karnataka new NCERT syllabus modal question papers of PCME subjects
22nd November 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

yeah i have a question
24th November 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying in CBSE board and staying in Karnataka since 5 year. I'm going to appear for 12 th board 2014. Am I elligeble for writing KCET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?