17th February 2012, 03:56 PM

Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I am studying in 12th from Goa but my parents belong to Karnataka. I was born in Karnatka

i am class 12th student studying in goa, but my parents are natives of karnataka
and have been graduated from bangalore and mysore university. i myself born in
bangalore. we have property in bangalore and mysore. so i would like to know
whether i can answer kcet without answering kannada paper?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET exam? I am pursuing my 12th from Goa but my parents belong to Karnataka
  2. How may I apply for Karnataka CET? What's the procedure for the same? I belong to Goa but my both parents belong to Karnataka
  3. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa?
  4. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  5. ELigibility criteria for Karnataka CET for a Karnatak resident studying in Kerala?
  6. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 12th from karnataka and my parents belong to karnataka
  7. Is a candidate who studied up to 6th std in Karnataka and currently studying 9th std in Madhya Pradesh, eligible to take Karnataka CET? Will he get his domicile of Karnataka?
  8. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I was born in Karnataka but I have done my schooling(up to 12th) from AP. My mother has done her education up to college from Karnataka
  9. Will I be eligible for Karnataka CET after studying in class 11th in CBSE board? My parents are from Karnataka
  10. What is the eligibility criteria to take up Karnataka CET?
  11. Will I be eligible to write KCET this year if I was born in Karnataka and have completed more than 7 years of education in Karnataka? What is the eligibility criteria for COMEDK exam?
  12. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  13. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing 12th in Tamilnadu but residing in Karnataka?
  14. Eligibility to appear in Karnataka-CET for 12th students who belongs to Tamil Nadu?
  15. Am I eligible to write KCET 2016 exam if I started continuing 6th standard from Karnataka? -- [New]
  16. Elligibility & last date for kcet? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I write KCET/NATA exam if my parents are born and have studied in Karnataka until 12thPUC) in Tamilnadu
  18. Am I eligible to write KCET PG entrance exam?
12th July 2012, 09:45 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I am studying in 12th from Goa but my parents belong to Karnataka. I was born in Karnatka

Respected sir/mam,

as per your question the eligibility are as follows:

1)you should have passed karnataka 2nd puc
2)you shold have passed your 12 with pcb
3)you should have scored in pcb atleast 50%
4)if you are sc/st/or any other category other than general

you should have scored in pcb atleast 40%

thank you
1st June 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I am studying in 12th from Goa but my parents belong to Karnataka. I was born in Karnatka

i have studied 12th in A.P . My parents belong to Karnataka. I did my schooling in A.P. I was born in karnataka.
1st June 2014, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

i have studied 12th in A.P . My parents belong to Karnataka. I did my schooling in A.P. I was born in karnataka.
1st June 2014, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

12th June 2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

my parents were born in karnataka and studied there.i was born there but i studied in maharashtra.Am I eligible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?