23rd February 2015, 03:19 PM
gautam27cse

How can I get internship for 45 days in computer science in TCS? I am a 4th semester student

how can i get internship for 45 days in computer science in tcs? I am 4th semester student.please tell me about it

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do Summer Training for 4th Semester( Computer Science)? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  2. Summer Internship in HCL, TCS, IBM, CMC or Oracle at Kolkata for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  3. Summer Internship in TCS, Bangalore for B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student?
  4. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. Companies which offers 15 days Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 4th semester student?
  6. Internship in TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM and TCS for MCA last semester student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, IBM, Oracle, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 4th semester student?
  10. List of companies providing internship in Bangalore to computer science 4th year students? How to apply for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in any core company for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  12. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  13. How to apply for internship in TCS like companies? Should I reply upon college internship where only "C" programming is done?
  14. How to do summer training in IBM, HCl, TCS, Infosys after completing 4th semester of computer science and engineering
  15. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai?
  16. 3 month Internship in BHEL, NTPC, Airtel for 4th semester student of EC department from IIT, Kharagpur?
  17. IT companies which offer 1 month Summer Internship to B.E. 4th semester student in Hyderabad?
  18. How to apply for internship in Infosys, Wipro or TCS being BA computer Science student?
31st May 2015, 09:30 PM
maybach

Default Re: How can I get internship for 45 days in computer science in TCS? I am a 4th semester student

4th semester i.e. the 2nd year students are not allowed for the summer training in the private or government firms.

The basic eligibility criteria for any of the firm for the summer training is-

- 3rd year student from recognized university
- Branch. It depends on the company. Like for TCS nearly all branches are available but organisations alike NHAI, only civil are available.

So, it is advised that you think about the summer training once you bet into your 3rd year because by the tim you are in your 3rd year, you will be familiar with most of the subjects and it will be easier for you to understand the mechanism of the companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?