28th December 2014, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Summer Internship in HCL, TCS, IBM, CMC or Oracle at Kolkata for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?

Sir
My son is doing B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering
in SRM University, Chennai. He is now in 2nd Year of the course.
After completion of 4th semester, he wishes to undergo internship
for 30 days during the summr period
in any of the companies like HCL, TCS, IBM, CMC or Oracle Since
our hometown is Kolkata, we want to arrange the internship at
Kolkata. Can it be arranged? Please inform me the procedure and
guide me when and how my son has to apply for it.

Very hopefully we are awaiting reply from you.

(Dr. Animesh Dhar)

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer internship of month during June? I am doing B.Tech CSE
  2. Summer Internship in Microsoft, IBM, Google, TCS and Oracle for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  3. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  4. Summer Internship for BBA students in MNC's?
  5. How to apply for summer internship in WIPRP, HCL, Infosys, IBM, TCS? I am a 3rd year student of IT
  6. How to apply for 45 days internship/summer training in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  9. Internship program in IBM, Google, TCS, Infosys and HCL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  10. Summer Internships for CS/IT second year B.Tech students at IBM, HCL, HP?
  11. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to apply for training for training in companies like Oracle, TCS, IBM, WIPRO, HCL?
  13. Summer Internship in TCS, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  14. I am a 3rd year B.Tech student : How to apply for a 6 week summer training?
  15. When companies like Infosys, IBM and HCL offers Summer Internship?
  16. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?
  17. Internship in L&T, Wipro, TCS, IBM, Syntel, Infosys and HCL for PGDM 1st year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in HCL, TCS and IBM for B.Tech(Information & Communication Technology) 3rd year student?
14th October 2017, 12:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer Internship in HCL, TCS, IBM, CMC or Oracle at Kolkata for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?

In order to get internship in the above mentioned companies, you have to visit their official website, check out the updates of internship application and submit your resume. Write an internship request application and send it to the HR department of the company. If your resume gets selected then you have to send them a NOC from your college. Now they will help you to proceed towards the selection procedure which you have to follow carefully.

> HCL Kolkata (https://www.hcltech.com/)

> TCS Kolkata https://www.tcs.com/worldwide)

> IBM Kolkata (https://www.ibm.com/in-en/)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?