25th August 2014, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in Infosys, Wipro or TCS being BA computer Science student?

hi....
im divya... im doing my BA computer science .... and i would like to do my internship in infosys, wipro or TCS... but i don't know how to apply..... could anyone please tell me the procedure for that... my e-mail address is [email protected]... please inform me at the earliest..

regards,
divya..

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  2. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  3. How to apply for summer internship in IT companies like TCS, WIPRO
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  6. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  7. What should I do to opt for internship in Wipro, Infosys or TCS?
  8. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Among Infosys, TCS and Wipro which company provides opportunity to get internship training?
  10. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  11. How can I apply for summer internship in major IT companies like Infosys, TCS, CTS or Wipro? -- [New]
  12. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS? I am pursuing B.E in CSE stream
  13. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  14. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  15. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, L&T and HCL?
  16. Does Wipro, Infosys or TCS offer internship in July 2011 for B.Tech 4th year student?
  17. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro companies after scoring 54.6% in 10th and 64.8% in 12th?
  18. How to apply for summer internship in WIPRP, HCL, Infosys, IBM, TCS? I am a 3rd year student of IT
18th December 2017, 10:26 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in Infosys, Wipro or TCS being BA computer Science student?

In order to get internship from these companies you have to apply online. You have to visit the website of any of these companies and fill up the online application form. Then you have to write a cover letter and mention all the details of your training. Now send the letter with your resume to the HOD of the respective company. If they find you eligible then you will be called for the selection procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?