24th December 2019, 05:46 PM
Ishika thakurji

How can I get into ISRO with degree in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

Hi, I am pursuing my final year of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering and would like to join ISRO after completion of my B.Tech Mechanical Engineering. Does ISRO hires candidates from Mechanical background? Is there any entrance which I need to write? If yes, then please share the entrance details so that I may start preparing it from now only.

25th December 2019, 06:05 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get into ISRO with degree in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

Yes, you are eligible for ISRO requirement because you are completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
Eligibility criteria required to apply for ISRO are as under:-
The candidate should have completed class 12th with the PCM group along with a minimum % as stated. Bachelor of Technology with at least 65% marks in aggregate.
Candidates who are in the final year of the qualifying degree can also apply provided they can produce the same by the time final selections are made.
Your age limit is between 21 to 30 years.
IIST and IISER exam to get into it.
Every year ISRO select the candidate in one process those are qualify GATE exam with good score are called for direct interview.
25th December 2019, 09:47 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get into ISRO with degree in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

Yes, you will be eligible to join ISRO as per percentage of marks secured in BTech degree.
ISRO announces its regular recruitment of scientist through their written exam. It is national exam for all engineers who want to take up. After written exam, you need to go through interview round if you clear that written exam. On that interview basis, you can be selected in ISRO.
Age limit is between 21 to 30 years .

After completing BTech from IIST you can join ISRO.
For more information log into this website www.isra.gov.in
25th December 2019, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am studying in final year of b.tech Mechanical Engineering And I would like to join ISRO after completion of My b tech Mechanical Engineering. Does ISRO here's candidates from Mechanical background? Is there any entrance exam which I need to write? If Yes, then please share the details entrance exam so that I May Start preparing it From now only. Thank you!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?