24th June 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

How may I do Degree(Mechanical engineering) in Gujarat university? What's the procedure for admission in the same? I've passed diploma in Mechanical engineering with 53.9% marks

i am diploma mech. engg. passed with 53.9% in nov.. i want to study in degree mech. engg. course in gujarat university. What is the procedure for admission in degree mech.engg. course for gujarat uni. ? please give me reply. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the marks requirement in mechanical diploma course to get the admission in best colleges for doing Engineering?
  2. How can I get admission after passing diploma engineering in Mechanical in Gujarat? Any entrance exam exam after diploma?
  3. Entrance exam to study B.Tech 2nd year in Gujarat Technical University for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  4. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  5. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  6. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  7. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate who has secured 45% in 10th?
  8. List of government colleges offering B.E through correspondence in Gujarat? What's the applying procedure? I've passed my diploma(civil engineering)
  9. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
  10. Process of admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  11. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  12. Detailed procedure to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 12th student?
  13. Admission procedure for MS Mechanical Engineering in Calicut University for 2016 session?
  14. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  15. Admission in Gujarat Engineering Colleges After Diploma In EC -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to take admission in degree engineering in Samarth Campus, Gujarat? I have completed diploma engineering(Mechanical) from GTU, Ahmedabad Gujarat
  17. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  18. In Which engineering college in Gujarat can I get admission for B.Tech course? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda. I have got 55% marks upto my five semester
29th June 2015, 08:46 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I do Degree(Mechanical engineering) in Gujarat university? What's the procedure for admission in the same? I've passed diploma in Mechanical engineering with 53.9% marks

Its not possible to take admission in Gujarat University because there are few criteria behind the admission procedure , You must need a minimum of 60% marks in diploma but you got only 53% so in that manner you are not eligible to take admission in the desired university
3rd June 2022, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do Degree(Mechanical engineering) in Gujarat university? What's the procedure for admission in the same? I've passed diploma in Mechanical engineering with 53.9% marks

Is there any examination to get admission in digree after diploma in any branch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?