18th April 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I get the JIPMER PMT application form?

I have tried to get application form of JIPMER PMT in the Web Site last five days.
After entering Mobile No, E-Mail address and verification code sent through SMS
I cant get the form. Please help immediately. All help line numbers are not getting.

K.K.Baladevan
Bhopal

20th April 2012, 03:29 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get the JIPMER PMT application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have tried to get application form of JIPMER PMT in the Web Site last five days.
After entering Mobile No, E-Mail address and verification code sent through SMS
I cant get the form. Please help immediately. All help line numbers are not getting.

K.K.Baladevan
Bhopal
As per the problem you have described, it seems that you are trying to log-in without registering your account. The Log-in section is for registered applicant and since you have not yet registered, you won't be able to Log-In.

So, first of all, you need to Sign Up by providing details as asked in the sign up form.

As soon as you have signed up, you will get a confirmation code on your mobile number. Just after completion of the signup process, you will see a small webpage asking you to check some boxes to make sure that you have read the prospectus carefully. So, you will need to check all the boxes and press ok and after that you will have to Log-In with the mobile number,email id provided at the time of signing up for a new account and the verification code received by you on the mobile. Now, while entering the code, make sure you type them as they have been provided. Letters in capitals in the verification code should be entered in capital letters and letters shown in small letters in the verification code must be entered in small letters.
After that, you will be taken to another webpage to enter the security characters (Captcha) shown in the box. If you enter the characters correctly, you will be taken to another webpage which is the registration form for the MBBS Program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?