19th March 2014, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

How to get print out of JIPMER application form?

I want to help to print jipmer app form. i fill it online at www.jipmer.edu but now i am not known how to print it out.

3rd April 2014, 12:08 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: How to get print out of JIPMER application form?

Hello Friend !!

Printing the application form is very simple now.

First thing is go the website from Google Chrome.

The official website is: www.jipmer.edu.in.

Then open the filled in application form from the website and click Ctrl+P, then you will get the Print Preferences window with various options.

If the printer is connected to your computer then you can directly click on the Print after selecting the number of copies.

If you do not have the printer connected, then you can select the option Save As PDF, then you will be asked for a location to save it on your computer.

Save it anywhere in your computer drives and then later you take a print.

Good Luck !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?