14th May 2013, 03:46 PM
kanhaiyarai

How can I get a job after doing B.E electronics and control branch? What are the job opportunities?

sir i do b.e electronic & control branch .sir so i want on that branch how i get job by that branch related department
sir also tell me related department name where i get job

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities for Electrical and Electronics Branch in Germany?
  2. Which B.Tech course should I pursue among ECE, IT and CSE? Which provides better opportunity and will be easier for girls? -- [New]
  3. Difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and electronics Control Engineering? What are the job prospects?
  4. How to get placed in a core companies?
  5. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  6. What are the job opportunities for Diploma Electronics students?
  7. How can I get a government job after doing 3 years diploma in Electronics and Communication branch?
  8. Current job opportunities for Electronics and Communication Engineering graduates? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Job opportunities for electronics and communication engineers? Difference between B.E and B.Tech?
  10. List of exam providing job opportunities for EEE graduates? Should I do some special courses like PLC, DCS, SCARDA etc for getting job?
  11. Job Opportunities for me in Telecom sector being a candidate having completed B.Tech in ECE?
  12. What should I do to get job having completed BE in Electrical & Electronics Branch?
  13. List of universities offering MS in the field of electronics? What are the job opportunities after completion of the course?
  14. In which company can I get a job after completing electronics branch with 74.48%
  15. Job opportunities for Electronics engineer at Bharat Electronics Ltd.?
  16. Job opportunities for electronics and communication engineers? Basic difference between B.E degree and B.Tech?
  17. Which engineering collee and branch combination should I choose? What are the job opportunities?
  18. Job opportunities for Aeronautical Engineer? Where to apply and requirements for job?
11th July 2016, 11:58 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get a job after doing B.E electronics and control branch? What are the job opportunities?

You can attend several government exams conducted by UPSC, SSC and Railway recruitment board for getting better jobs in the government sector. There are lots of job opportunities for these graduates in public sector.Some of them are probationary officer, loan officer and credit officer.

->>These graduates can apply for the jobs in several fields in government sector. Some of those fields are given below:-

::Energy operation and distribution

::Industrial process control

::Signal processing

::Telecommunications Systems

::Transportation

::Electric Power Stations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?