9th November 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering MS in the field of electronics? What are the job opportunities after completion of the course?

Hello,Iam a Graduate in Electronics and Instrumentation engineering with 65%....I have a plan for Higher studies(M.S) in abroad..so i would like to know Wheather any university is offering masters in related branch........
2.What is the chance of getting placed in related areas after M.S
3.how is Our Work experience going to help in getting job after M.S,will they consider our experience in india

Many of my seniors are suggesting that its easy to settle over their(abroad)
only if we are ready to to sofware jobs...but my intrest is to seek job in my related field.

so i request ur suggestion on this.......

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of Universities offering PG in Biotechnology?
  2. Which Engineering branch has more Future prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  4. For MS Mechatronics should I go for US universities or German Universities? Which universities are good in this field for research and job opportunities? How good is University of Seigen, FH Aachen and Hamburg?
  5. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course?
  6. What are the opportunities available in Singapore for pursuing MBA? Universities offering MBA in Singapore? Job opportunities in this field?
  7. What are the career options for Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Physics other than M.Sc in Physics? List of Institutions offering this program in Pune? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  8. Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology
  9. List of the foreign universities offering Ph.D(Microbiology/Immunology/Stem Cells/Cell Biology)? Job opportunities in India for Ph.D programme?
  10. Can I get Lectureship after completion of correspondence MSW? Universities offering this course?
  11. List private sector job opportunities for females in Telecommunication sector?
  12. List of Universities to join M.Tech course after completion of Bachelors Degree in Electronics stream with 55% of marks?
  13. List of top 20 universities which offer MS in Instrumentation Field?
  14. List courses related to QA and Testing to study in MS through GRE in Abroad? Universities offering through GRE?
  15. Any universities or colleges offering M.Tech in Electronics or related field in North India?
  16. List of Universities to join B.Tech in Electronics Engineering in Distance Learning after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  17. What are the various job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc course? -- [New]
  18. Best universities offering genetic engineering course in North Indian? What are the prospects in this field?
1st July 2012, 06:03 PM
artigoyal52

Default Re: List of universities offering MS in the field of electronics? What are the job opportunities after completion of the course?

hi dear,
Some of best universities offering MS in the field of Electronics are:
University of Michigan Dearborn
West Virginia University
University of Alabama Huntsville
Wright State University
Michigan Technology University
Northern Illinois University
California State University Northridge

You can get good jobs after completing MS in electronics.
You can get job in electronic companies like:
Bosch
Dell
Etc.
these all companies you can join as Graduate Engineer Trainee,Purchase Manager.
You can also join NCMSL,ISRO public sectors.

Good Luck
1st July 2012, 06:05 PM
jyotiprakash2108

Location: 91/3 pratap nagar, sanganer,Jaipur 302021,Rajasthan,India
Default Re: List of universities offering MS in the field of electronics? What are the job opportunities after completion of the course?

hello,
Dear i am suggesting you some universities according to your requirement,you can select any one which more suitable for you.Universities are:
Michigan technology University
Southern Illinois University
University of Missouri Kansas City

You can work as a Trainee Technician ,Purchase Manager in various electronic companies like DEll and many more.
You can work as research Scientist ,Engineer Trainee in ISRO etc.

All the best
11th February 2013, 06:33 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

hi dear,
Some of best universities offering MS in the field of Electronics are:
West Virginia University
University of Alabama Huntsville
Wright State University
Michigan Technology University
California State University Northridge

You can get good jobs after completing MS in electronics.
You can get job in electronic companies like:
Bosch
Dell
Etc.
these all companies you can join as Graduate Engineer Trainee,Purchase Manager.
You can also join NCMSL,ISRO public sectors.

Good Luck
28th March 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

yes i have completed b.tech with 70% can i get the seat in abord universities
9th September 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

i am in the final year of B Sc Maths Physics Electronics, from Osmania University, Hyderabad. India. I wish to pursue my M Sc in Electronics from U.S.A. Please could you let me know the entry requirements and also the exams i need to appear for.
20th January 2014, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello this divu i did my graduation in electronicswith 73%.Can u pls suggest me universities which academic centric and good in terms of job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?