21st November 2011, 05:55 PM
charancybab

How can I get my admit card in Dehradun?

Hi, I have applied for My Son from Uttarakhand, we did not receive his admit card yet, please can you check his eligibility to give entrance
Cyrus Singh, DOB 1st Oct 1999 son of Charanjit Singh
Since, we are not in Dehradun these days, we are not aware of name list and other detail to attend the entrance
Please assist.

27th April 2012, 03:53 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get my admit card in Dehradun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by charancybab View Post
Hi, I have applied for My Son from Uttarakhand, we did not receive his admit card yet, please can you check his eligibility to give entrance
Cyrus Singh, DOB 1st Oct 1999 son of Charanjit Singh
Since, we are not in Dehradun these days, we are not aware of name list and other detail to attend the entrance
Please assist.
You have not mentioned some vital information like the name of the college, his academic qualification and his grades. You haven't even mentioned which entrance examination he is planning to sit for! Without these information's it is not possible to inform you whether he is eligible for the entrance examination or not.

The name list will be procured from the official website or the administrator office of the college from where he will sit for the examination.

They will send the admit card (with the name of the center mentioned at the back) to the address which you have mentioned in the application form. In case if you have not received it yet kindly contact the college at the earliest.
If you would have mentioned the name of the college, i would have given you all the details including address and contact numbers of the college.

Kindly provide full information as mentioned above to get precise details of your queries.
8th May 2012, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get my admit card in Dehradun?

sir,i have not received my admit card for M.Sc. Forestry in FRI for which the entrance exam is going to be held on 13th may.please,look into this matter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?