30th March 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for getting admission to 1st year MBBS?

Now I am living in Panipat and i transferred to Vadodara this year. My Kid is appeared in 10th Board. If he joins in Gujarat board( English Medium) for 11 & 12 and writes GUJCET, Will he be considered as local for MBBS admissions. I heard that 85% of the medical seats for those who have appeared in GUJCET after completion of 11 & 12 in Gujarat Board.

Please help

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get Government scholarship for a candidate who has secured 70% in MBBS 1st year?
  2. Procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for MBBS 2nd year student?
  3. How can I take admission in 2nd year in government medical college after passing 1st year in private MBBS?
  4. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I apply for MHRD Scholarship if secured 70% in MBBS 1st year?
  6. List of scholarships available for MBBS 1st year student?
  7. Can I get admission to study MBBS if qualified in IPU-CET but failed in B.Sc 1st year? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  9. Procedure to apply for Education loan for MBBS 1st year student?
  10. Scholarships available for MBBS 1st year student?
  11. Which Bank provides education loan to MBBS 1st year student?
  12. What are the available options for further studies in India and abroad after doing MBBS?
  13. How to get admission in 1st year MBBS if I am a SBC category student? What is the fee structure for MBBS course?
  14. Procedure for admission in MBBS or B.E with scholarship?
  15. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan if pursuing MBBS 1st year?
  16. How to get admission for MBBS or BDS this year? List of colleges and the procedure for admission?
  17. How to get admission in MBBS in 1st year in PDMC Amravati in 85% quota?
  18. What is the Admission Procedure for NSCBMC, Jabalpur? Do they offer B.Sc. in Bio-technology?
8th May 2012, 02:58 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for getting admission to 1st year MBBS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now I am living in Panipat and i transferred to Vadodara this year. My Kid is appeared in 10th Board. If he joins in Gujarat board( English Medium) for 11 & 12 and writes GUJCET, Will he be considered as local for MBBS admissions. I heard that 85% of the medical seats for those who have appeared in GUJCET after completion of 11 & 12 in Gujarat Board.

Please help

In order to be eligible for admission in Medical College of Gujrat for MBBS program, candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam with an aggregate of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from a recognized school situated in the State of Gujarat. Candidates, whose parents are employed with Central Government and are posted to Gujrat State as well as whose parents are State Govt employees and have been posted outside the State, are also eligible for the Test. Candidate must attain the age of seventeen years during the year of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?