17th April 2023, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus is MSc clinical dietician entrance exam of SNDT university Mumbai?

Dear sir/Madam , I want to admission for MSc course in clinical dietician in SNDT college.
I want appear the entrance exam for admission of SNDT Mumbai. Can I know about the syllabus.

25th April 2023, 10:54 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus is MSc clinical dietician entrance exam of SNDT university Mumbai?

The syllabus for the MSc Clinical Dietetics entrance exam of SNDT Women's University, Mumbai includes the following topics:
  1. Human Anatomy and Physiology.
  2. Biochemistry.
  3. Nutrition.
  4. Clinical Nutrition.
  5. Food Science and Food Service Management.
  6. Therapeutic Nutrition.
  7. Community Nutrition and Public Health.
  8. Research Methodology.
The entrance exam may also test your knowledge of current issues related to dietetics and nutrition. It is recommended to check the official website of SNDT Women's University or the admission brochure for the latest information on the syllabus and exam pattern for the MSc Clinical Dietetics entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?