3rd October 2016, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Can diploma certificate be compared to graduation certificate?

Can diploma certificate be compared to graduation certificate? Is both are same or not? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? What should I do next after diploma to match to graduation level? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon!

3rd October 2016, 12:34 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can diploma certificate be compared to graduation certificate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can diploma certificate be compared to graduation certificate? Is both are same or not? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? What should I do next after diploma to match to graduation level? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon!

No, the diploma certificate cannot be compared to graduation certificate. The graduation is valued higher than a diploma certificate. Diploma courses are meant to give training in one particular trade for a student, mostly engineering discipline. The diploma course is three years after matriculation, but graduation is three or four years after Higher Secondary. The knowledge gained through the graduation is much more than in a diploma course. So it is advisable to study graduation than a diploma course.
3rd October 2016, 01:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, the Diploma certificate cannot be compared to graduation certificate. The graduation is the next higher level of education which can be pursued after completion of Diploma course. To obtain Graduation certificate, you need to pursue any Bachelor's degree course like B.E/ B.Tech, etc., after completion of your Diploma course. Once, you have passed the Bachelor's degree course, you are eligible to get graduation certificate and you will be a Graduate.
3rd October 2016, 11:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that Diploma certificate is not equal to the Graduation certificate. Both of them are completely different. Graduation is a degree certificate while Diploma is not.
After the completion of Diploma course you must go for B.Tech/B.E course in which you can take admission directly in the second year of the said course to complete your Graduation level studies.
4th October 2016, 01:47 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, Diploma course is never equal to degree course, both are quite different. You cannot compare the both courses on the same plain.

You can however opt for degree graduation course after completion of your diploma course by appearing in LEET examination and get direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech course and the can continue with your career ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?