2nd April 2019, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I get my original SSLC mark sheet if I lost it?

I lost my original mark sheet of SSLC. Now I'm finished my undergraduate degree. I'm going to write my last semester exam. So I apply for postgraduate course for which I want my original SSLC mark sheet. So how can I get my original SSLC mark sheet?

12th April 2019, 08:15 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get my original SSLC mark sheet if I lost it?

If you have lost your SSLc mark sheet then you will need to follow the below steps to get a duplicate :-
1)You will need to file an FIR in the nearest police station to avoid any misuse.
2)You would need to fill an application form to get the duplicate copy.

You can take a print out of the application form from:- www.icbse.com/forms/cbse/duplicate.pdf.
3) You will need to fill the application form correctly and completely.
4)You will need to get an Affidavit on Non-Judicial Stamp Paper of Rs.10.
5) You will need to submit the application form along with the demand draft of Rs.50 in favor of "Secretary, Central board of secondary education payable at Ajmer.

You will need to send the application form along with the demand draft at your nearest regional office. You can get the list from www.icbse.com/forms/cbse/duplicate.pdf

Once you submit all the required documents the duplicate copy of the SSLC mark sheet will be issued after two weeks of receiving the documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?