5th April 2013, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for summer training in HAL?

i am student of btech 2nd year mechanical and want to do summer training at HAL delhi...but i m unaware of the procedure to apply for it...plz help me to know the procedure how to apply for it.
my email id is: [email protected]

5th April 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for summer training in HAL?

Which are the company where I can do six month training after BE in mechanical engineering
14th May 2015, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

I m the student of 2nd year of electrical & electronics engineering..I want to do training in HAL,lucknow..bt I m unaware of training procedure..so plz help me to know how to apply for a training..
email id: [email protected]
4th December 2015, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 1st year B-tech in Mechanical Branch. I want to go for summer trainig between the gap of my semistar.How to apply summer training in HAL ?
email id : [email protected]
3rd February 2016, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I am a second year student pursuing mechanical engineering and very excited for internship in summer season in Lucknow .I don't know the procedure to apply for this training , kindly help me
my email id is [email protected]
you can also text me at- 9598952515
26th February 2019, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am the student 2nd year diploma in computer branch in k. K. Wagh polytechnic, nashik. How to apply summer training in HAL?
Email id:aniketingale123456@gmail. Com
12th April 2019, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm b.tech 2nd year mechanical engineering student of rajkiya engineering college banda(U.P).
I want to get summer training at HAL kanpur but I'm unaware about procedure for entrance ,so please guide me . I'll be obliged you....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?