24th March 2017, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I get my class 10th original mark sheet if I lost it? What is the procedure to get it back?

Respected Sir, I had lost my class 10th original mark sheet and now I want to get it back so I want to know how can I get my class 10th original mark sheet if I lost it? What is the procedure to get it back? Please answer as soon as possible.

31st March 2017, 08:14 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get my class 10th original mark sheet if I lost it? What is the procedure to get it back?

To get your original 10th standard Marks Sheet, if you have lost it, you need to visit your school where you have pursued your 10th standard and inform him about the loss of your 10th standard Marks Sheet. Your school principal will ask you to fill the application form and pay the specified fee, so, that he will forward your application to the main board and you will get new 10th standard Marks Sheet within 10 - 15 working days.
31st March 2017, 06:00 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get my class 10th original mark sheet if I lost it? What is the procedure to get it back?

You can visit your regional board centre for issue of new marksheet.

Suppose you have done 10th from CBSE, then there is regional centre of CBSE in capital of every state. You can visit there and right an application for new mark sheet. You can mention your reason for new one.

There is some nominal fee which you will have to pay for it.
27th January 2018, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I have lost my class 10th original mark sheet and migration and now I want to get it back so I want to know how can I get my class 10th original mark sheet if I lost it? What is the procedure to get it back? Please answer as soon as possible.
17th March 2018, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I have lost my 10th marksheet then I want to original marksheet so that I request you please tell me process how to get my marksheet
22nd April 2018, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

I have lost my 10th cbse original marksheet.. I want my original marksheet. I complete my 10th class from Lucknow, up. I want it back. I request you to please tell me that how can I get it.
30th April 2018, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I lost my all 10th certificate I am from Bihar board so please tell me how can I get it
13th June 2018, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I lost my 10th and 12th original mark sheet ....Is there any possible to get back my originals. I am waiting for your answer sir
23rd July 2018, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, mam. I have lost my CBSE 10th marksheet and migration certificate,how can I get my documents back, please explain the procedure and nominal fee?
22nd September 2018, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I have lost my one marksheet of master second year what should I do to get it?
13th December 2018, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I lost my 10th and 12th original mark sheet ....Is there any possible to get back my originals. I am waiting for your answer sir
14th December 2018, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir I lost my 10th ssc original how would I get back my original marksmemo
30th January 2019, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir i have lost my 10th orginal marks card. So i want to know what is the procedure for getting orginal marks card
2nd February 2019, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir i have lost my 10th original marks card. So i want to know what is the procedure for getting original marks
8th March 2019, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

I have lost my 10th original certificate. So I went to know what is the procedure for getting original duplicate certificate
22nd March 2019, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

I have filled the application form and given to bord and It one month over still I didn't get my original marks card
23rd March 2019, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

: How can I get my class 10th original mark sheet if I lost it? What is the procedure to get it back?
24th June 2019, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I have lost my 10th original mark sheet recently. So, i want to apply for it and i want my original mark sheet
13th July 2019, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

I need my 10 th my register number of 10 th marsheett
9th August 2019, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

How to get the 10nth class mark list original I lost my certificate
12th November 2019, 12:37 PM
ajets

Hello sir I have lost my 10th marksheet then I want another original marksheet so that I request you to please tell me process how to get my marksheet please help me sir
20th November 2019, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i lost my 10th marks list original. And I want new original marks list please tell me sir how to get new marks list
10th May 2020, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

I lost my 10th marksheet how to get new one ,please help me
4th January 2022, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Respected Mam/Sir,
I lost my 10th 12th marksheet how to get new one, please help me and tell me briefly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?