29th January 2015, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Railway Transport & Management course for a candidate who has secured 45% in B.Com?

Hello
Am I eligible for Railway Transport
and management diploma course after
passing B.Com General with 45%????
Please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for railway transport & management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Rail Engineering & Transport for an Assistant Loco Pilot? What benefits I will get in Railway department?
  3. Jobs after railways diploma in transport and management course?
  4. How may I get address of study center for diploma in Rail transport & management in Secunderabad?
  5. To apply in Assistant Station Master recruitment, I should study Rail Transport & Management Diploma course?
  6. Date of announcement of results of 1 year diploma course in Railway Transport Management?
  7. Is there any institute in West Bengal for doing diploma in Railway Transport Management?
  8. How can i study diploma in Rail Transport and Management after passing B.Com?
  9. Am I eligible for Railway Transport and management diploma course after passing B.Com General with 37.29%
  10. How can I study diploma in Rail Transport and Management? I am a B.Com student
  11. Minimum marks required to get admission in B.Com Honors?
  12. How can I get study material for transport diploma course?
  13. What is the qualification for ASM
  14. How may I know about the details like getting prospectus, admission procedure, fee structure, classes, examination etc for diploma course in Rail transport and management? From where should I do this course? I have done my graduation from Siliguri
  15. Eligibility to appear in Railway Ticket Collector exam for a candidate secured 62%, 53.4% and 49.5% in B.Tech, 12th and 10th respectively?
  16. Which is the best group in M.Tech EEE branch
  17. Can I apply for the post of station master after scoring 45% marks in graduation?
  18. What shall I do after completion of Railway Transport Management?
8th February 2015, 12:14 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Railway Transport & Management course for a candidate who has secured 45% in B.Com?

Yes, you can apply for this Diploma course.
This one year diploma course in Transport Economics & Management is likely to benefit fresh graduates from Universities desiring specialization in Transport Economics & Management and seeking employment opportunities in the related fields and those who are already working in any of the Organizations/Ministries dealing with Transport and desiring to upgrade their knowledge etc., to improve their prospects in their respective Ministries and Enterprises.
The duration of the course is one year from May - June every year.

Eligibility:
Candidates having a Bachelor's Degree or a Diploma in any Engineering Discipline from a recognized University/Institute are eligible.
The present fees for the course, including the examination fee is Rs.5000/- .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?