27th October 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I give ATC exam? I am a B.E final year student(Electronics and telecommunication engineering)

I'm a BE final year student (electronics & telecomm engg) & want to give ATC exm
from where I can get the exm form & know about exm dates

28th August 2015, 07:34 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I give ATC exam? I am a B.E final year student(Electronics and telecommunication engineering)

Yes,you are eligible to apply for ATC exam being a B.E. (Electronics and telecommunication engineering) student .

ATC stands for Air Traffic Controller .

One who wishes to become an ATC has to clear Civil ATC Examination conducted by the Airport Authority of India (AAI).

Eligibility criteria to apply for the exam are as under :-

-The candidate must be a Graduate in engineering or technology in disciplines of electronics/ telecommunication/ information or B.Sc. degree holder in physics/maths/computer science/electronics .

-The candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in the qualifying degree .

-The candidate after successfully qualifying the ATC exam are provided one year training at a civil aviation training college.

One can apply online through official website: - www.aai.org .
8th September 2015, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I give ATC exam? I am a B.E final year student(Electronics and telecommunication engineering)

sir how could be allow a final year student in the exam of ATC while u saying candidates must be graduate..plz sir clear my doubt..
21st July 2018, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

WHAT SHOULD BE WRITTEN IN THE BOX OF PERCENTAGE OF MARKS IN THE FORM OF AAI ATC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?