19th August 2011, 07:19 PM
yogeshwari mahanti

How can I go for Aerospace Engineering after Electronics and Engineering?

hello sir i am a final year electronic & telecommunication engg.student from durg . i am very intrusted on satellite comm. engg. & in future i want to do aerospace engg. can u give me more imformation about arospace engg.....??

Related Questions:
  1. Which course in B.E is the best and what are the job opportunities?
  2. How to do PG in Aerospace engineering after passing 3 years electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  3. M.Tech(Astrophysics/Aerospace Engineering) for B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  4. Can I study B.Tech in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  5. Can I get admission in Aerospace Engineering in government college after diploma in electronics engineering
  6. How may I do M.Tech in aerospace engineering in India after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  7. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering?
  8. Fee structure of B.E courses? List of courses offered in B.E?
  9. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after B.E in mechanical engineering? What to do to get a seat in US?
  10. After B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I do Aerospace Engineering?
  11. What course should I prefer for Bachelor degree?
  12. Can I do my M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering? Is it possible to do M.Tech in AE after passing B.Tech in Electronics and communication engineering
  13. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?
  14. What should I do to study B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) being a Diploma Electronics 3rd year student? -- [New]
  15. What is the fee structure for Merit Quota students for Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical and Electronics Engineering? List of companies which come for campus recruitment?
  16. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  17. Requirements for doing Aerospace Engineering after 12th? Top colleges for Aerospace Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to join Aerospace Engineering after passing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
27th October 2011, 06:37 PM
biswas1908

Default Re: How can I go for Aerospace Engineering after Electronics and Engineering?

As you are a EEC student and opt for the aeroscpace in masters then you have to appear in GATE exam and score very high then you can select your desired filed. Yes. an EE student can go for Aerospace but the completion is very tough..

Best of Luck...
6th November 2011, 05:42 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I go for Aerospace Engineering after Electronics and Engineering?

Hi

If you want to do aerospace career, then firstly pass your 10+2 with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate.

After that the next step is, you have to become an engineer at first.

For that there are various engineering entrance examinations held all over India like:
IIT JEE
AIEEE
DCE
WB JEE
SRM JEE
VIT JEE
COMET - K
BITS Pilani
etc

Once you clear any one of these exams with a good All India Rank, then you can opt for either aeronautical engineering or others like civil, mechanical, electrical, electronics etc

After your graduation, you have to go for your Masters . So prepare for GATE while you are doing your B Tech, so that you can clear it in one go.

Take admission in any good IIT or NIT, for the Masters degree.

Then after that you can apply to become a part of any space centre.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?