30th June 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I give the IPCC exam after 1 or 2 years?

My son has given cpt exam. He is thinking to take 1 or 2 years gap for ipcc. If he will clear his cpt exam this year, can he give his ipcc exam after 1 or 2 years ?

11th July 2012, 04:10 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I give the IPCC exam after 1 or 2 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son has given cpt exam. He is thinking to take 1 or 2 years gap for ipcc. If he will clear his cpt exam this year, can he give his ipcc exam after 1 or 2 years ?
Yes, it is definitely possible to give the Integrated Professional Competence Examination after one or two years from qualifying the Common Proficiency Test.
Basically student who have passed the Common Proficiency Test needs to register for the Integrated Professional Competence Course before she/he could write the Integrated Professional Competence Examination and this could be done anytime after qualifying the Common Proficiency Test. Even if your son has registered for the Integrated Professional Competence Course, his registration is valid for four years and within four years he may write the examination anytime as per his convenience. However, if he fails to write the examination within the validity period of the registration, he will just need to re-validate his registration by paying a minimal fee to The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

For further information, you may contact your nearest ICAI (The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) Regional Council.
23rd August 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Can i give cpt entrance exam after gap year????i have done my 2 in 2009.
14th October 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

I hav cleared my cpt in june 2012 nd i hav get myself regstrd for ipcc.so its compulsory to give my first atempt in may 2013
Or i can give my first atempt in november as per my convenience
14th October 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

I hav cleared my cpt in june 2012 nd i hav get myself regstrd for ipcc.so its compulsory to give my first atempt in may 2013
Or i can give my first atempt in november as per my convenience
19th March 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

can i give professional cs exam three years after i pass the executive exam of cs?
22nd March 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

can i also take a gap of 1 or 2 years after clearing cpt exam?
22nd January 2017, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Hello I have given IPCC attempt may 2014 but I couldn't cleared. After a gap of two years I want to give exam in may 2017 what are the procedures for that??? Please assist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?