21st January 2017, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available in the Indian Navy after completing class 12th with Arts stream? How can I apply for jobs?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th with Arts stream and after completing it I want to join the Indian Navy for work so I want to know what are the jobs available in the Indian Navy after completing class 12th with Arts stream? How can I apply for the jobs? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in Indian Air Force for Arts student? What type of jobs are available?
  2. Which Government jobs are available after completing class 12th with Arts?
  3. Diploma of 3 years done from State Technical Board is equivalent to 10+2?
  4. Am I eligible for Indian Navy after 12th arts stream?
  5. Am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th (Science) and B.Com course? What is the procedure to apply for Railway jobs?
  6. Government job after 12th with an age of 17 years?
  7. How can I get a job after completion of 10+2? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which Bank courses are available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  9. How can I join the Indian Navy Accounts section after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  10. Can I apply for Private Bank jobs after completing class 12th Science stream with 85% marks? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  11. How to apply for jobs in Indian Navy after completing 12th from commerce faculty? For which posts should I prepare?
  12. What are the jobs available in the Indian Railways for a Female candidate after completing class 12th (Commerce)? -- [New]
  13. For which Government exams and jobs can I apply after completing class 12th?
  14. What are the jobs for girls after 12th Arts stream(Merchant Navy)?
  15. How to get a good job while doing BCA?
  16. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy after scoring 52% marks in class 12th? Which exam do I need to write?
  17. How can I join the Indian Navy after completing class 12th with Science stream? Where can I prepare for the exam?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Navy jobs after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
22nd January 2017, 05:40 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the jobs available in the Indian Navy after completing class 12th with Arts stream? How can I apply for jobs?

No, you can't join Indian Navy after completion of intermediate in arts. Candidates who have completed their intermediate in PCM group from a recognized board are eligible for NDA exam. Now you have to complete your graduation first. Only after that you can apply for Combined Defense Service Exam(CDS) which is conducted by UPSC. After qualifying in this exam you join Indian Navy. Thanks
22nd January 2017, 06:25 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs available in the Indian Navy after completing class 12th with Arts stream? How can I apply for jobs?

To join Indian Navy, you have to appear in National Defence Academy (NDA) examination conducted by UPSC. Eligibility criteria required to appear in UPSC NDA examination is mentioned below :-

=> You should be an Indian National.

=> You should have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a Government recognised board.

=> You should be within 16.5 to 19.5 years of age.

=> You should be an Unmarried Male candidate.

=> You should be Physically and Mentally healthy.

You can apply for UPSC NDA examination online at https://upsconline.nic.in/ once, the notification for NDA examination is released.
22nd January 2017, 07:44 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible for jobs in Indian Navy, because the arts stream in 12th standard students are not eligible for Indian Navy.

You are eligible for Indian Army through NDA exam.

NDA exam is conducted by the UPSC ( Union Public Service Commission ) twice in a year.

Eligibility criteria to apply for NDA exam:-

The candidates should be completed 12th with the subject of Physics, Chemistry and Math from a recognised University.

Age limit :-

The minimum age limit is 16.5 years and maximum age limit is 19 years.

Only unmarried male candidate can apply.

Selection procedure:-

Written Test

SSB Interview

Medical Test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?