25th April 2013, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to take IPCC exam?

Am IPCC student i completed my CPT in Jun-2009 but due to some personal problems i d'nt take IPCC exam from past 1.5 years now am planning to take exam in Nov-2013.Till now i dnt join any article ship training , can i take exam in this Nov-2013?

2nd May 2017, 11:50 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to take IPCC exam?

-> you can do article ship only after clearing IPCC group 1&group 2 exams.
-> you can appear in IPCC in November , all you have to do is Go to college where you have been getting training for IPCC and tell them that you are willing to write exam so that they will apply after collecting your required details.
-> Once you get the hall ticket , clear the exams without any troubles because it is said that IPCC is the toughest stage in CA as you already wasted 1.5 years you should be serious .
10th May 2017, 01:52 PM
mariate24

Smile Re: What is the procedure to take IPCC exam?

Hello CA Aspirant

If you are 12th grade, you can register for CPT Common Proficiency Test. Commerce stream or science stream doesnt matter. After CPT without graduation you can apply directly for IPCC.

Or if you are graduate you can directly apply for IPCC if you have 55% or 60% marks. But for writing exam you must undergo nine months training under a Chartered Accountant.

Do well..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?