17th September 2012, 05:49 PM
lakhvir12

How can I give NDA exam while studying in Automobile Engineering after 10th

sir, iam studying in a automobile engineering after 10th and iam in a 1st semester can i give nda exams this year? please sir give the answer i want to joint the navy or airforce it is my dream.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do Automobile Engineering after 10th?
  2. How should I attend NDA entrance exam? My son is studying 10th class
  3. Best colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering? I am studying in 3rd year B.E ECE
  4. Colleges in between Thane to Karjat for studying diploma in Automobile Engineering after scoring 51% in 10th?
  5. Which entrance exam to give to pursue masters in Automobile Engineering? What is the syllabus for Automobile in GATE?
  6. How to take admission in automobile engineering after completing automobile engineering?
  7. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  8. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  9. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  10. Qualification needed for NDA exam? What is the physical fitness required?
  11. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. NDA exam after Diploma engineering (after 10th standard)?
  13. How to make a career in NDA? I am studying diploma in engineering
  14. Can I join Automobile Engineering after completion of 10th Class?
  15. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Automobile Engineering?
  16. List of the colleges in Thane district, offering diploma course in automobile engineering for me? I will write 10th exam and hope to get more than 67% marks in 10th
  17. How to go for automobile engineering course? I am studying MMV course
  18. Am I eligible to give NDA exam after diploma course? -- [New]
3rd January 2013, 10:59 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I give NDA exam while studying in Automobile Engineering after 10th

Below is the Eligibilty Criteria to appear in the UPSC conducted NDA exams:

Educational Qualifications:
ARMY WING== 12th Pass in any stream
AIRFORCE AND NAVY WING= 12th Pass with Subject Physics and Maths as subjects in class 12th

AGE- minimum 16.5 years
maximum age- 19 years

For the next NDA exams that will be held on 14th April 2013 Candidates born between 2nd January 1995 to 1st July 1997 can apply

Next NDA exams will be held on 14th April 2013
Last date to apply is 21st January 2013

So, if you meet the above eligibilty, than you can apply for the next NDA exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?