16th November 2011, 05:02 PM
pallash14

After 12th science can I give BBA entrance exam?

i want to do bba after 12th science..will i have any problem while giving my entrance exam for bba as i have not studied commerce...???

16th November 2011, 05:42 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: After 12th science can I give BBA entrance exam?

yes, you can give away BBA entrance examination .
but will it be easy for you as entrance exam will cover commerce syllabus?
if yes,than go ahead.
16th November 2011, 05:44 PM
mahi 16

yes, you can give away BBA entrance examination .
but will it be easy for you as entrance exam will cover commerce syllabus?
if yes,than go ahead.
16th November 2011, 08:32 PM
Siddharthjaiswal

No, there is no problem.
You can give this entrance exam, It doesn't matter that you studied in science stream...
16th November 2011, 09:20 PM
vaseem_v24

Hello friend,
no problem, you can give entrance exam for bba.
you are eligible for it.
all the best.
16th November 2011, 11:26 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You can join BBA course after the completion of 12th class with science stream. Its not that only the candidates of 12th class in commerce are eligible to pursue BBA course.

In many of the institutions, direct admission will be given for BBA course.

The minimum eligibility criteria to join BBA course is by completing 12th class with any of the stream.

There will be less number of institutions that give admission for BBA course on the basis of performance in the entrance exam.

In that case, only thing you can do is know the syllabus for that entrance exam and try to finish the syllabus as much as you can and crack the exam.

Don't think that the entrance exam is purely subject related. The entrance exam will consists of questions from
-Reasoning
-Aptitude
-General English.

Any way, for these areas to be strong enough no strong preparation is required.
17th November 2011, 08:08 AM
neha garg 08

Smile Re: After 12th science can I give BBA entrance exam?

Hello dear,

You can give BBA entrance exam though you are not commerce student. There is no hard and fast rule that only commerce student can do BBA. Only you have to go through the syllabus and prepare according to it.So don't worry and simply appear the exam with full preparations.
17th November 2011, 08:25 AM
tejesh_09

BBA- BACHELOR IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION course can be joined after completion of 12th standard from any stream, so you can join BBA after 12th science.

In some reputed institution the selection for admission into BBA course is through entrance test otherwise that can be done through direct admission basing on percentage of marks secured in 12th.
17th November 2011, 10:17 AM
sachdevanewptcollege

Eligibility Criteria Educational qualification: Passed Sr. Sec. School Exam from CBSE, AISSCE or any other equivalent examination, with an aggregate of at least 60% (5% relaxation i.e. 55% for SC/ST/WW/Physically Challenged) in four papers, one of which must be English. The other three have to be from: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, Psychology, History, Pol. Science, Social Sciences and Geography Sociology, Computer Science, Informatics Practices. Age : Minimum 17 years before 1st October of the year of admission. (Note: students appearing for Senior Secondary exam. In March/April are eligible to apply provided they submit their class XII results by the first week of July.) Following is the list of various Universities offering Business Administration / Business Studies / Business Management after 10+2:
17th November 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

is there any distance b tech colleges who approved aicte in india?
22nd November 2011, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

i wnat t earn mnthly income of 2 lakhs..in which field of managment shuold i go..to attain this salary...????
29th November 2011, 06:51 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,Yes. You can join BBA course after the completion of 12th class with science stream. Its not that only the candidates of 12th class in commerce are eligible to pursue BBA course.

The minimum eligibility criteria to join BBA course is by completing 12th class with any of the stream.

There will be less number of institutions that give admission for BBA course on the basis of performance in the entrance exam.
In that case, only thing you can do is know the syllabus for that entrance exam and try to finish the syllabus as much as you can and crack the exam.
29th November 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

what is for Astronomy ?Shall I give the BSc.I am so confuse but I have to do carrier in Astronomy.WHAT IS BEST FOR ME?
30th November 2011, 12:00 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by pallash14 View Post
i want to do bba after 12th science..will i have any problem while giving my entrance exam for bba as i have not studied commerce...???
Dear Friend,
No there will be no problem if you work hard in the BBA.
BBA is a under graduate course in Business Administration.The course is of 3 years.To take admission in the course the candidate should has passed class 12th from a recognized institution.
As you have passed class 12th with science you are quite eligible to apply for the BBA course.
And you will not have to face any problem if you work hard and take this with determination.

Best Wishes....
4th December 2011, 02:32 PM
Shweta1992

Quote:
You might face little problems as you are from science. But go through the syllabus and prepare for those portions which seem interesting to you. But if you want to, you can definitely do well in the BBA exam.
4th December 2011, 04:46 PM

Thumbs up Re: After 12th science can I give BBA entrance exam?

Quote:
yes, u give entrance exam for bba while u studied any stream & u have to need entrance book to broke it.
4th December 2011, 06:01 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
BBA is a good field with more demands for them in many private companies. In this course you will be dealing with the administration , tourism and management.
The eligibility required for the aspirant to join BBA is securing pass in the higher secondary exam with commerce, business mathematics as their subjects . Also science students can also do but they might face few difficulties in the initial stages.
The various subjects involved are
accounting,
entrepreneurship,
human resource management,
finance,
international system,
management information system, management ,
supply chain management,
operation management ,
tourism management
4th December 2011, 06:49 PM
co-rocks

yeah, you can apply for BBA exam.

its minimum eligibility is passing 12th class with any stream.

your marking of class 12th exam is valuable.

thanks
27th March 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the colleges which offers entrance exam for commerce students as i want to pursue bba course
28th May 2012, 05:42 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

yes you are eligible for b.b.a entrance exam.
you can do b.b.a. after doing science.because b.b.a takes your turn to business and if you do b.tech after science then after b.tech you can do m.b.a that also takes turn to the business.so it is good to do b.b.a after science.
14th August 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for bba enrance exam?
15th August 2012, 01:26 AM
randeephooda.2012

Hi dear,

Yes. You can join BBA course after the completion of 12th class with science stream. Its not that only the candidates of 12th class in commerce are eligible to pursue BBA course.

Don't think that the entrance exam is purely subject related. The entrance exam will consists of questions from
-Reasoning
-Aptitude
-General English.

Any way, for these areas to be strong enough no strong preparation is required.
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?