20th April 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

How to do BBA after passing 12th with 72%? What can I do to get admission in BBA?

hi , i am dhanshree
i am passing 12 th in arts with 72% . i want to do BBA but cet form last date is over so what can i do to get admission in BBA . pls tell me ....

25th April 2012, 03:07 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do BBA after passing 12th with 72%? What can I do to get admission in BBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi , i am dhanshree
i am passing 12 th in arts with 72% . i want to do BBA but cet form last date is over so what can i do to get admission in BBA . pls tell me ....
If you have passed your class 12 examination with 72% aggregate marks from any recognised board then you are certainly eligible to pursue BBA from any Institution/College. You haven't mentioned you stream in which you have done your class 12. Anyways that is irrelevant as far as BBA is concerned.

You have asked whether you can get admission or not! But, you haven't mentioned the name of the Institution/College where you want to get admission. Hence, in the absence of this information i can only say that you are eligible for the course... i cannot comment or guide you on the admission procedure.

You might have to sit for an entrance examination if you want to do it from a recognized and reputed college/university.
20th May 2012, 01:52 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do BBA after passing 12th with 72%? What can I do to get admission in BBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi , i am dhanshree
Yes off course your eligible for BBA course after completing 12th standard . You have score good percentage of marks in 12th board Examination . So, you will definitely get admission for BBA course in reputed Institution . I provide you the details regarding BBA course .

BBA means Bachelor of Administration . The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into Six semester . This course is based on Management subjects . So, If your interested in Business Administration / Management Course then you may pursue for this Course .

Eligibility Criteria for BBA course :-
----------------------------
-The Aspirant should qualified 12th board (or) Equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized university .
-The Aspirant should score Minimum 50% percentage of marks in 12th board Examination
-The Aspirant age should be 17 years to 22 years
-The Aspirant qualified in Entrance Examination which is conducted by the Institution .

Important :- Some reputed Institution may require English be an Main Subject in 12th standard .

The Admission for BBA course is based on Entrance Examination and 12th board Examination . So, I suggest to score good percentage of marks in Entrance Examination then definitely you may get admission for BBA course in any one of the following Institutions .

Best BBA College in India :-
-------------------------------
  • Amity Business International School
  • Lovely Professional University
  • Prestige Institute of Management
  • Accord School of Business
  • Symbiosis Centre of Management Studies
  • JK Business School
  • St. Xavier College
  • Delhi Business School
20th May 2012, 07:42 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

For most of the universities like Mumbai University, Kerala University there is no entrance exam. Admission is based on the 12th marks. If you have not appeared for the entrance conducted by the university where you wish to pursue the course you have two choice. The first is apply in other universities where admission is based on the marks secured in 12th standard. Admissions will start towards the end of May. The other option is to wait for next year and appear for the CET.
20th May 2012, 12:53 PM
ranjeet kumar sanjeet
Member+

dear friend.
you have completed your 12th with 72% with arts so you are eligible for pursuing bba, from any recognised university, because the minimum eligibility to get admission into bba from any recognised university is 50% in your 12th.
if you want to get admission into top institutes then you will have to appear int he test and score a good marks in the test.
all the best.
20th May 2012, 01:48 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

yes you are eligible for the BBA course after complete the 12th standard with 72% of marks.

Eligibility criteria:

the candidate applying for BBA program should be class 12th passed for recognized state board of india.

The candidate should be an indian National

Minimum age of application should be 17 years while maximum age limit is 22 years.

The candidate should have secured minimum 40% in 12th standard .

English should be one of the subject studied in 12th standard.

Specialization in BBA course:

BBA in Bankin and Insurance

BBA in finance

BBA in Aviation

BBA in Accounting and Finance

BBA in Computer Application

BBA in Hotel Management

BBA in Media Management

BBA in Retail Marketing

Best colleges in BBA course:

Amity Business
International School

Lovely Professional
University

Prestige Institute of
Management
Accord School of
Business

Symbiosis Centre of
Management Studies

JK Business School

St. Xavier College
Delhi Business School

all the best.
20th May 2012, 02:47 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

hi friend,

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration and is a kind of bachelor degree .

its master degree is known as M.B.A .

You can get admission in BBA after passing your intermediate (10+2) .

BBA is not a popular course so it is not very difficult to get admission in BBA course .

Most colleges take direct admission in BBA course.

Some good colleges prefer to take admission through their own entrance examination.

You will not face any problem in taking admission in this course if you have good percentage .

You should have at least 50% in intermediate.

THESE ARE SOME OF COLLEGES WHICH PROVIDES BBA COURSE :

Vivekanand College of Arts, Commerce and Science

BLB Institute of Financial Markets (BIFM)

Symbiosis Institute Of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR)

St. Xaviers College - Mumbai

Garden City College

NIS Academy Mumba
i
International School of Corporate Management (ISCOM)

Binary Institute of Management and Technology Kolkata

Amity Business International School

Lovely Professional University

Prestige Institute of Management

Accord School of Business

JK Business School

Delhi Business School

Taking admission in BBA course is not a tough thing but after completing BBA ,you will need to go for master degree that is M.B.A for getting good job.

Make some goal in your life and labour hard to achieve it. Life without AIM is just useless.

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
20th May 2012, 04:06 PM
shailu.rocking

Hello Dear Friend,

- >> As you want to know about how to do BBA after passing 12th with 72% and what can you do to get admission in BBA for this if you have passed your class 12 examination with 72% aggregate marks from any recognized board then you are certainly eligible to pursue BBA from any Institution/College.
- >> You haven't mentioned you stream in which you have done your class 12. Anyways that is irrelevant as far as BBA is concerned.
- >> You have asked whether you can get admission or not! But, you haven't mentioned the name of the Institution/College where you want to get admission.
- >> Hence, in the absence of this information i can only say that you are eligible for the course i cannot comment or guide you on the admission procedure.
- >> For more details go to official website.

All the best................!!
20th May 2012, 11:45 PM
akshay1fand

Hi my friend,

To take admission for BBA you have to crack a entrance exam for BBA
If you pass in it you will get admission in BBA college

Entrance exam is not so hard , it is basis on 12th std.

I hope you will get admission in BBA college

Best of luck
25th May 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of science and i had passed my 12th wth 74% so hw can i get admission in a good college
1st July 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

What is the exam to be given for taking admission in BBA.and.also.what.is the last date for filling the form nd from ehere I will get the form? Plss help..
25th July 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

i am passing i.com with 73%.what can i do to get admission in bba(i am average student)
25th March 2013, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Cana i do BBA After passing 12th with 60% ..?? Which is the best college for BBA.. ??
8th May 2013, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

sir ,I have done my intrrmediate with 77% marks in science streamand english is also my main subject. so can i take direct admission in bba cource in good colledge with modrate colledge fee ?
9th May 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

I am a student with 80% in 12th state board in tamil nadu.. Am i fit to take bba..??
9th May 2013, 05:04 PM
Helpless

Quote:
Originally Posted by imira View Post
For most of the universities like Mumbai University, Kerala University there is no entrance exam. Admission is based on the 12th marks. If you have not appeared for the entrance conducted by the university where you wish to pursue the course you have two choice. The first is apply in other universities where admission is based on the marks secured in 12th standard. Admissions will start towards the end of May. The other option is to wait for next year and appear for the CET.
I am student just completed my 12th with 80%.. Am i capable of pursuing bba..?? Wats the salary i can expect after completing it..??
1st June 2013, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

me passing 12'th bseb exam with 69.2% marks i want to do bba corce what process ..collage name is patna collage
16th February 2014, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I go abroad after completing BBA and study MBA there along with a part time job inorder to earn for my studies?
20th July 2014, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

i had passed 12 by comm wid maths stream i have scored 72.2 per in cbse board which r the best college for doing bba in delhi
20th July 2014, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

i had passed 12 by comm wid maths stream i have scored 72.2 per in cbse board which r the best college for doing bba in delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?