29th August 2011, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

How can I improve my English portion in Infosys Placement Paper? What type of preparation is required?

how can i improve my english portion related to infosys placement english paper. Is there any book from which paper generally comes or what type of prepration i have to do to qualify english recruitment papers of infy. plz i need help and good guidance as soon as possible

2nd September 2011, 11:48 PM
salwa vahid

Default Re: How can I improve my English portion in Infosys Placement Paper? What type of preparation is required?

sir
how can i improve my english portion in infosys
4th September 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I improve my English portion in Infosys Placement Paper? What type of preparation is required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by salwa vahid View Post
sir
how can i improve my english portion in infosys
how can i improve my english portion in infosys and details regarding english aptitude
10th September 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

howto pass in appitude round.which book refer to prepare for appitude exam
24th September 2011, 06:53 PM
neha bh

For english and infosys follow these attachments
25th September 2011, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

what are the subjects we should excel for placement?
25th September 2011, 02:44 AM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
To qualify in the Aptitude test of Infosys you must have to score good marks in the English portion.
Following is the way to solve your problems:
1. Have a clear knowledge about the grammar and basics of English language.
2. Watch the news channels like-CNN-IBN, BBC etc. regular.
3. Go through the news papers daily.
4. Solve the previous years question paper of Infosys etc.
Hope these will help you a lot.
All the very best.
Thank you.............................
3rd July 2018, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to ask you how to improve my vocabulary for crack the English portion of Infosys and big company...
How we can learn new words ??????
which book should prefer for crack the interview?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?